04. INTO THE WOODS

episode one , wednesday's child is full of woe

      WEDNESDAY ADDAMS had never truly had an obsession before

      WEDNESDAY ADDAMS had never truly had an obsession before. She's red about them of course, and often fantasized about them. But she had never been obsessive over a single thing.

    However that changed the moment Josephine Monroe waltzed into her life. The latter girl was stuck in Wednesday Addams mind like a bad case of luck she couldn't seem to shake. Josephine seemed to plague all of Wednesday's waking thoughts.

    No matter how much Wednesday tried not to let this deter her from her mission to escape this school littered with pubescent children. However, her attempted fell futile to the amount of attention she had been giving the silent girl.

    "Addams." Josephine would finger spell, and Wednesday thought she would die; just of because of how Josephine spelt her last name.

    Wednesday Addams was truest obsessed with this girl, and she didn't know why. Perhaps with some luck, Wednesday could impress her later today?

🦇

    JOSEPHINE MONROE's specialty was running; running away from her problems. But currently, her only problem was that Wednesday Addams was leaving. The Addams girl was perhaps the only human in the school that did not get on her nerves.

    "Weems!" Josephine signed as she stomped loudly to catch the principal's attention. "Weems!" Josie stomped again as Weems turned around to face the girl. Josephine let out an exasperated sigh; before quickly signing. "What I don't want to go the harvest festival." Josephine signed as Weems just pintched the bridge of her nose.

    "Miss Monroe, you are aware your student council president." Weems asked as Josephine nodded. "Than you are aware you are required to go to all school events unless sick?" Weems asked as Josephine gave ihr a loud breath of an annoyance and walked away. Weems gave a quiet chuckle to herself before going back to her work.

   The only reason Josephine did not want go, is because she didn't know what to wear, and frankly; she was almost scared to go into her own dorm. However, Josephine had to brave facing her roommate and Diviana so she could see what she would be wearing tonight to the harvest festival.

In the end, Josephine decided to wear a white blouse with little pink embroider flowers, her jean skirt, a large brown belt buckles and her healed boots. Josephine grabbed her jacket and a bag, to shove some money inside.

Josephine scurried out of her dorm room, her hair in a bun being held by a wooden hair stick. Jo quickly scurried down the stairs and out the door, where she caught a ride on the last bus of Nevermore students down to Jericho (the local town).

"Are you sure you can trust that Normie?" Enid Sinclair asked Wednesday Addams as she patrolled the perimeter of the area. She didn't feel like participating, the normie were always particularly cruel in this town.