𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Hello again, my babes:)

Okay, now let's set some ground rules here, so y'all better read! This is important!

I'm not kidding, I'm watching you...

Anyways! Let's get on with it!

※ R U L E S ※

⇰ Be extremely patient! I have a life outside of this Wattpad world, I work, am a college student and athlete! I won't just disappear, I know how frustrating that is. I will notify you guys if that happens without leaving you guys clueless.

⇰ Give me 3-5 days to finish your order! Your orders would be posted!

⇰ Please, be respectful, we don't want any negative energy around here. If you can't do that, then buh-bye!

⇰ You will order through a form, which will be posted in later chapters! Orders will only be taken in the comment section!

⇰ If you want to order more than one character for your stories! Please reply to your own comment of for each single character instead of just doing new comments! This would make our lives easier! I will explain more of this in the 'Forms' chapter!

⇰ password: first letter of your username and last letter of your username ending with (*)

-example of mine: be*

⇰ DO NOT! I repeat! Do not steal, screenshot, save, and claim it is your work, of MY WORK! Unless they are made for YOU, you can save it! It's seriously not cool if you do it, just plainly disrespectful...btw, all of my work/designs are originally mine, except for the pictures as most of you know would be from Pinterest. I just want you guys to know that I don't claim any rights to these pictures, but I do claim the rights of my designs!

⇰ So, please, be respectful! I'm putting my trust in you guys by not watermarking the designs that I will be posting around here! I have put in a lot of work on these, so please don't violate my respect and respect others as well! Kindly:)

⇰ Show Integrity, that's all that maters to me, just be honest :)

-

-

-

-

-

That's my ground rules for you guys! Now on to the next chapter! Payments. Which would be posted soon! And Please don't forget to vote! Would be Appreciated!

 Which would be posted soon! And Please don't forget to vote! Would be Appreciated!