Chapter 28

Parker's POV

I clear my throat. "Uh, two things. One, I got married." I hold up my left hand to show my ring. "And two... I'm pregnant."

The table is silent for a few moments, while Ethan, Shay, and Taylor's brains catch up with the news. Ethan is the first to react.

"Bro, what the hell?! Why didn't you tell me?! Or invite me?!" He sobs, his emotions heightened by his own pregnancy.

"Okay, E. Take a breath." I say calmly.

"Shut up." He sniffles.

I just chuckle softly. "Anyways, so... We got married after Dennis came out of his coma. We had it just as a family thing, please don't be mad. We're going to have a big party for it later on, but for the moment, we just had a small family thing." He nods, so I continue. "As for the pregnancy, I literally just found out yesterday. I didn't even know it was possible, but then we went to see Eric, and found out. And guess what?" I say, looking at him with a hint of mischief.

"What?" He chuckles softly.

"I'm having twins." I grin at him, holding Dennis's hand.

"TWINS?! Oh my god! Park, that's amazing!" He cries, as Shay holds him.

"Congratulations, guys!" Taylor grins at us.

"Absolutely. Congratulations. If you ever need any help, let us know. We'd be more than happy to help." Shay says calmly. I feel like his main personality trait is calm.

"Thanks guys." Dennis grins. "We may need to take you up on that. My dad is also pregnant with twins."

"Andrew is also pregnant? Wow, didn't think Samuel still had the ability." Shay snickers.

"That's exactly what Jace said." Dennis laughs. "Did you hear him and Jay got Mated?"

"Oh really?" Shay's face shows surprise. "I would have never guessed!"

"Right?!" Dennis laughs again. "I was so surprised! It took me a minute, but ultimately, I think it's fine. They seem to be happy together, and I've always loved Jay as a brother. And now he is."

Evie and Cameron yawn in their seats. I stand and kiss Dennis's head. "I'll be back. I'm gonna put the pups to bed. They're sleepy."

"Okay, Baby." He tilts his head to kiss me gently. "I'm gonna stay and chat. That okay?"

"Of course, Den." I smile at him. Then turn to the pups. "Come on, pups. Bed time. Say goodnight."

"Goodnight." They mumble together and slide out of their chairs. They each get a hug and kiss from Dennis before we head upstairs.

I tuck each of them into their beds, after they brush their teeth, and by the time I get to each of their doors, they're out cold. I smile to myself, and head back downstairs.

"Wait, what? It's the Mark?" I hear Taylor ask.

"What are we talking about?" I ask as I come to sit on Dennis's lap on the couch.

"The Evolved Marks." He says, kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh. Are you sharing what we learned from Alpha Jenkins?" I say looking up at my beautiful Mate.

"Mmhmm." He hums, looking back down at me.

"So, wait... You're saying the Marks were what changed me? Will they change Britt?" Taylor asks.

"Well, that depends on her Bond with her Mate." Dennis says calmly.

"She has two. Like me." Taylor snickers.