Mistakes? Pt.2

Tanjiro's POV:

"What happened to you?"

"Muzan. I'm so sorry I was hungry. I know I shouldn't have eaten them. It was wrong of me to eat these humans, But I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. Don't kill me."

"I was really worried about you, so I came here to look for you. I'm so relieved to have found you. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find you, and I was starting to think that something had happened to you. But I kept searching, and finally I found you. I'm so glad to see that you're okay."

"So, you're not going to hurt me?" I asked, not sure what to expect.

"No, of course not. I want to tell you something, but I don't know how to say it. It's really hard for me to open up about my feelings, and I don't want to upset you. But I do want to tell you because it's important to me."

"And, what is it you want to tell me, Giyuu-san?" 

"I know it's not easy for you to hear, but I need to get this off my chest...I love you Tanjiro. Demon or not, I will always love you. Please give me a chance."

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to Giyuu. I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't know how to do it without hurting him. He's done so much for me, and I don't want to be the one who causes him pain. But if I don't say something, he'll never know how I feel. But Muzan will kill him if he even tries anything. While I was deep in thought, Giyuu pinned me to the wall, holding my arms on either side of me. He looked into my eyes, and then he kissed me. His kiss was slow and passionate, and it felt so right. But then I remembered that Muzan was probably going to see. If he saw this, he would be furious. He had let someone kiss him right in front of me, but I knew that if he saw me kissing Giyuu, he would kill him. I needed to pull away, this wasn't right it just feels right. Muzan suddenly appeared behind him. 

Muzan POV:

I noted that Tanjiro had departed, and I regretted not accompanying him. While I know he saw my wife kiss me. I could not shake the feeling that I should have been with him. Nonetheless, I had to maintain appearances, so I remained with my false wife for a while. When they finally left, I began searching the city for Tanjiro. I don't know how it happened, but I suddenly smelled blood. I started following the scent as quickly as I could, hoping that Tanjiro wasn't the one who was hurt. I came to an alleyway. I followed the smell and went to an alleyway. There I found several dead drunks and one of the Hashira's kissing Tanjiro. The Hashira was the water Hashira, a legendary swordsman who had fought many demons and saved many lives. But now he was kissing my Tanjiro, and I was furious. I got behind them. I watched Tanjiro lay pinned to the wall, his eyes wide open. He appeared to be in deep thought. I knew that the Hashira must have been able to take advantage of him while he was lost in thought, but I could not fathom how they accomplished this. I watched as the Hashira of the Water Pillar, Giyuu Tomioka, approached Tanjiro while he was lost in thought. I knew that Giyuu was taking advantage of Tanjiro's distraction, and I was furious. I grabbed Giyuu by the collar of his uniform and threw him against the brick wall.

"What are you doing with my love?" I asked, venom lacing each word. 

"Your love?" Giyuu sneered at me. "Well, it seems like he doesn't love you no more. But who would love a demon like you, honestly?"

"You fucking asshole!! Of course, he loves me! Right, my darling?"

I knew he would still love me, no matter what. I did not doubt that he would still love me. I could tell I had a crazed look. And I wasn't in my right mind. But for my love, I would do anything for him. He walked up to me hiding behind my back and hugging me.

"Kill him, love..."

That is all it took I snap that little Hashia's neck. I smiled softly picking up Tanjiro and taking him back to the infinity castle. 

He's all mine now...

He is my loyal pet...

No one can take him from me now...

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this will be the end of this story!!