Chapter 21

Lu Chi returned to the private room and saw Gou Xiaochuan wailing into a microphone. It was noisy, and someone had turned on the strobe light, transforming the group into a bunch of ghouls and goblins.

Lu Chi frowned and then stepped back out.

Xie Fengxing opened the glass door and asked, "Leaving?"

Lu Chi nodded.

"Let's go together. I'm tired too," Xie Fengxing said. "Wait a moment. I'll let Xiaochuan know."

He went back into the room and whispered something into Chen Xi's ear, who then stood up. Gou Xiaochuan was singing "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau" and handed the microphone to Xie Fengxing, gesturing dramatically, "Yalaso..."

Xie Fengxing dodged the microphone and said, "I'm heading back."

Gou Xiaochuan said, "So early? There's still the second half."

"Can't hold out, too tired."

Gou Xiaochuan passed the microphone to someone else, tidied his messy hair, and saw Xie Fengxing to the door, where he noticed Chen Xi.

"You're leaving together?"

"Sharing a ride," Xie Fengxing said.

"And my cousin?"

"The three of us," Xie Fengxing replied.

Gou Xiaochuan didn't see his elder cousin and patted Xie Fengxing's shoulder, "Then I'm relieved."

There was a hint of ambiguity in his tone.

Xie Fengxing and Chen Xi exited the bar and saw a few young guys arguing with the security guard at the entrance, "We came all the way here for the reputation of this place."

"You're all still students, right? Are you even of age?" the guard asked.

The handsome young leader took out his student ID, "From Hang University."

"We're all college students, all of age."

"Still no, the place is booked tonight, no entry."

"We're fans of Xie Fengxing, just let us in to take a picture with him, then we'll leave."

Hearing this, Xie Fengxing approached, "What's going on?"

The security guard saw him and said, "These students insist on getting in."

The young leader looked at Xie Fengxing, paused, and then said, "We're fans of Xie Fengxing, here to see him."

"You know him?" Xie Fengxing asked.

"Of course," a tall guy beside him said.

These students were quite smart. Gou Xiaochuan had hung a banner outside the bar today saying "Celebrating Xie Fengxing's Victory in the Speed Running Championship," and they probably saw it and pretended to be his fans.

These young guys had a similar military-like aura to Lu Chi.

Xie Fengxing told the guard, "Let them in."

The students beamed, "Thank you, brother."

The guard said, "Fans, my ass. Do you even know who he is?"

Xie Fengxing was already walking away with Chen Xi.

Chen Xi laughed, "You heard them lying, they don't even know you."

"They're students," Xie Fengxing said nonchalantly.

He found the students amusing. Only at their age, with such a group of friends, would they dare to do something like this. Youthful, energetic, and daring.