Ch 12

A few weeks later I heard a knock. The door opened. It was Sasha. Oh gawd, what now.

"So I spoke to the landlord and took your name off the lease. I need you to go. We both know it's for the best. You can use the spare car for work but you have a week to get out."

"What the fuck Sasha. After saving your dumb ass and not kicking YOU out for what you did to my stuff you're going to do this to me? I've made the rent money and plus some for weeks now. All in which I gave you. So why the fuck are you kicking me out?"

"It doesn't matter, I want you out. And did you ever think I didn't want to be saved!" She yelled and slammed the door.

I could hear her crying in the distance. I'm pretty sure she wasn't taking her meds. Ignoring what had just happened it reminded me to take my own medication. I needed to take mine. I opened my side drawer and pulled out the round orange little bottle. It read: Aripiprazole take once in the morning. Naturally I Googled the medicine. Apparently it was meant for bi-polar and was a anti-psychotic. I'm not psychotic...I mean Sasha is more likely So what does this mean? I know they diagnosed with me with a lot but I heard nothing about being psychotic. What the fuck. I dumped the pill down my throat with a left over coke that was from the day before. It tasted like shit but I was too lazy to go to the kitchen and get some water. Okay so maybe I was avoiding Sasha. Fuck...Sasha why do you have to be such a cunt...I almost forgot that I'm homeless now. What am I going to do? The panick had sat in. My breathing became heavier. I started to clam up. I couldn't breathe. The pain in my chest was too much. Fuck!!! Now what??? We will be okay. Lets create a plan. I couldn't think let alone create a plan. The voice was annoying me so I repressed it as much as I could.

Rose: So I'm officially homeless.

Rachel: You will never be homeless if I have a say in it. You can stay here until you get on your feet. I'll come over tomorrow and help you pack.

Rose: Okay...

I wasn't really sure what to think. On one hand I needed a place to stay on the other this was moving way to fast for my liking. I really didn't have a choice. I couldn't afford a motel and it would take me weeks to find a place. It didn't help I was still unsure about work. I mean I was rehired at the strip joint but really hated working there, especially after the incident. The next day came by quick

Rachel: I'm here.

I peaked out the bedroom curtain to find her substantial truck parked on the lawn. I kinda thought it was funny because I knew she did it on purpose to piss off the roommate. I opened the door for both her and Sean who had apparently decided to join in on the fun. I was grateful. They had brought boxes and bubble wrap.

"So where do we start?" Rachel said holding up the boxes as if she was superwoman.

"I suppose the only thing that really needs to be packed is the bedroom. I must warn you though it's a disaster zone in there."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before, I'm sure,"

"Alright well buckle up and don't say I didn't warn you."

We made it to the bedroom. They were both silent as we packed. I did try to tell them how bad it was. I tried to explain what Sasha did the night before and even they were shocked. Rachel noticing my anxiety she quickly spoke.

"Well that's the last bit. Do you want to work on the kitchen next or the bathroom?"

"There's nothing in there that I need. Most of it was Jakes anyways."

"I guess that's a wrap, then. We can come back for any miscellaneous items tomorrow. You can use our spare car for work so you don't have to deal with Sasha anymore"