7

Man in love

Notice

Heyyyyy everyone, thanks for the 400+ views I was really happy 😁 when I saw this literally I was thinking not to write this more but i decided to write because of ur help, pls with this story alll of ur love.

I continue to write this story, u can also give me ur point of view , and also a little help in story making thanks

Before starting this story
I just change a little thing only in this chapter

Normal pov:- Naruto
Sakura pov

____________________________"__

It was u,
It was me
It was the silence,
Underneath the Stars
That understand my heartbeat
And it's was racing u told me nothing
But i understand everything
In that moment, i found life
In that moment,i found u............

__________

She was beautiful, i never saw someone so beautiful. Her abnormal pink hairs that falls on her face was to beautiful, her emerald eyes like a jewel.

Her laughter made my cheeks goo into fire I want to see her more, to see her smile. But i have to go because of my duty as a crown Prince, before I go she called me

"Mr crown Prince" I saw her running towards me, her bangs fly in air "u drop this"

She give a handkerchief she breathing heavily sweat appears on her beautiful face. I held the handkerchief "thanks"

I give her my best smile that i have, as she place a little smile on lips. "And one more thing"

"Huh" she stops smiling as i look her my eyes meet her emerald ones "call me Naruto, cause we are friends now Sakura"

As i calls her name her cheeks became little red, as lower her face "i can't i--m -

"It's ok take ur time, Sakura " i rise her head. After saying goodbye to each other we goo to defferent direction.

My heart is pounding, she made goo crazy for her who she? She is a witch or something else. No she is Sakura my Frist love........

I love her more and more as i see her ,she just made my heart go wild......

_______'__________________

As i take a step in the i found my master there he have his normal face, a cold one.

As i sit "do u fun?" I cold voice my master asked me question "i don't know" I say it quietly as i can,

"It's ok, u doesn't need to afraid of me. Sakura" even through he still have his cold voice but i found it warm.

Enough to make my heart melt no one say anything like this to me. I have a lot questions going on in my head.

Why,
Why, u do this?
Why are kind towards me?
I'm just a slave soo why
Why??????

T

hose questions run in head. I don't when I fall a sleep.
-

-

-

-

-

__________________________

Where I'm????????

In my dreams I met a strange man, thought i know him, I run and run towards him to catch him but i ended up falling in the darkness........

___________________

Meow, everyone I'm back again in this chapter hehehe I'm sick as always and I'm barely alive right now.

But i still write

Peace out:))