8.

A new place

____________

It's uncomfortable the soft bed, big and large room filled with gold and jewells. It feels as if this not my place to be where am I? How did i get here.

Did my master do something to me, i checked my clothes I'm wearing a white lace dress it's look to experience. My skin doesn't have any marks as i *sigh* in relief.

I throw away the warm blanket, as i get off from the soft cloudy bed to meet the cooled floor that touch my barefoot. I look around the big palace it was hard to breathe for me this not place where I should be! Soo why?.

I'm here, i place my hand on my cheast, my heart was beating really fast. What should I do, why I'm place in this room

My mind is a mase i lost i can't feel my lags as kness dawn who did get here that was only question in my mind soon I sound of the door opening

I glanced towords the door a woman come inside the room as she looks at me "my lady what are you doing on the floor"

She run towards me and help me to get up she wear maid dress, she brown hair which nicely tie into two bums "who are you"

Only those words come out of my mouth, as i look at her she stops and blink for while and then she smiled "I'm tan-tan, I'm ur personal maid"

I just nob, she is very kind to me she helps me, she bath me and talk to me while I was bathing i look my skin not even a single scar i can see.

As if I was reborn Tan Tan dress me up into a beautiful red dress. Why she doing this for me no one wants to touch a slave like me.

"My lady u look beautiful" as tan tan draw me back to the reality as i look myself in mirror is this is really me??
In the mirror i saw myself as lady even though I was fake.

U shouldn't get used of it, uk this place is not for u to belong keep that in ur mind they sell u to a old man older than u.

I heard a voice ringing in ears but it's true i don't belong here, they're kind to a slave like me.

-

-

-

________

After tan tan dress me up my stomach started to mumble, i blush as my stomach made weird noise.

"Ohh my i-i don't giv-e u food I'm s-sorry"

"It's ok"

"I will bring it right away"

As soon as the Tan Tan leave the room i again look at myself into mirror.

It's been a day since I left the count House, i remember my every single day there.

Even though my scar has faded it, but how could that be possible that my scars fade in a day.

In past life no one is kind to me expert my grandmother, i don't know the reason but i should ik i don't belong here soo i should never let my Gaurd down.

But it's feels like I'm dreaming i meets the crown Prince, my master who became my Father.

They're kind and i will repay their kindness towards me.

-

-.

Soon after tan tan returns with a soup and some bread. As i take my Frist bite it' was warm the bread was soft i never eat something like this.

"My lady are u crying" i touch my cheeks they wet i smile they are my Frist tears of happiness.

_

-

-

Huh when I got here, I was sitting beside my master "is the food is ur liking"

---------

"Hello I'm ino yamanaka I'm ur teacher'"

______

Hi guys I'm alive again soo here is the update meow meow bye

Peace out;)))