Month 5 :: ONESHOT ✦

✦ Author's note ::
OMG!! A ONESHOT?? YIPPEE!1!!!11!1!!!
I made this while watching a thrite video (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

A prideduo fic; Using HC No.2 and No.3 from Month 1!!

Summary :: Planetlord overheats (?) because of their own stupidity, Spokeishere has to help them.

✦ " The warmth is overwhelming me. "

Planetlord sighed, leaning against a nearby tree as he stared down; Standing under the cold shade of the leaves above; He started this silly journey to find resources at night when it was still cold, but now the sun was basically burning hot.

And they couldn't handle the heat that well, so they've been delaying the inevitable for as long as they could; Walking under the shade, or going underground..

..They would've used the nether roof, but they'd basically be throwing their guts up by the time they got home; And NOBODY wanted to deal with them, probably.

So, Planet simply pushed himself off of the tree and continued walking; Staying in the shade until he reached the end of the forest; He'll be fine, it's not that far, he can handle it.

" If I end up sick, I swear.. " Planet murmured, taking a step forward as he basked in the warmth; At least it was somewhat comforting, at least for a while.. Planet began to head back in the general direction of where the LaLa Legions base was.

Unaware of their AMAZING foreshadowing skills (≡^∇^≡)

★☆★

Planetlord had been walking towards the base for a while, beginning to search for a nearby forest as they began finding the warmth uncomfortable; Extremely uncomfortable.

They took their communicator out of the pocket of their hoodie, clicking Tab to see who was online; And apparently their luck had run out because none of the LaLa Legion members were online, leaving them to walk back alone.

They're definitely gonna throw their guts up eitherway.

Then a great idea came to mind.

Planet switched to discord, hesitating for a couple of Seconds before he sent Spoke a message.

[ Discord!! X3 ]

- planet
spoke
hey
spoke
hey
spoke?
spoke :(

- spoke
what do u want

-planet
pick me up pleasee

- spoke
???
from where???

- planet
[some fucking coordinates idk]

- spoke
im not walking that far
srry buddy

- planet
im gonna dry up
and diee
:(
pretty please!!!

- spoke
no

- planet
spoke im actually gonna dry up
and throw up and die if u dont
PLZ SAVE ME!!!!!

- spoke
FINE stay there
find somewhere coold

- planet
ermm cold**

- spoke
stfu

[ Minecraft!! X3 ]