MONTH 11 :: ONESHOT ✦

✦ Author's note ::
THIS ONE HITS HARD ASF, IDK WHAG POSSESSED ME BUT I HAD A LOT OF MOTIVATION SO YEA!!!

A part of this fic uses the greeting of one of @vhsliner's bots on c.ai [ again ], so tysm to her because i ended up writing a oneshot from inspiration <3
[ her bots r cool, check her out ^_^ ]

Using headcanons that i haven't mentioned kn this planetfic
1 . Planet is an unknown entity that resembles that of an alien, and has antennas! [ similar to the " Planetlord is an alien " hc ]
2 . They HATE being ignored, they hate getting the silent treatment, they hate silence over a long period of time.
3 . Planet and Bacon are frenemies, i think is what it's called?

They HATE each other but at the same time are still friends and care for each other?

Anyways, Toxic(?) Spacewaffles hurt // comfort, a lot of angst at the start and some fluff mixed with a pinch of angst near and/or at the end!

TW : MENTIONS / IMPLIED SH, BRIEF MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT OR GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH TOPICS <3

Summary :: What once was a close friendship dwindles and hangs by a thread, a heated argument ends with Baconwaffles01 giving Planetlord nothing but silence, making them resort to certain measures in order to get his attention again.

✦ " please don't leave me alone wondering where you are. "

" I FUCKING HATE YOU, FUCK OFF. "

His voice bounced harshly off of the walls of their shared house, no longer considered a home for they have lost the comfort they once felt in these walls, in their arms. His voice echoed awful words that he'd aimed towards someone he used to think of as his best friend.

Baconwaffles01 has begun to consider Planetlord, an unknown alien-like entity that he'd humbly and happily accepted and treated as if he were a human; To be nothing but a worthless waste of air as they grew apart by each passing day.

Arguments grew more heated, more violent and if it got to a point; One would end up being hurt, yet even if they HATE each other with all of their atoms, they wouldn't dare.

This argument soon ended with a door slam, and time passed with silence; Unbearable silence, overwhelming silence, insulting silence, understimulating silence, overstimulating silence.

Bacon ignored Planet's calls no matter how they continued and continued to bother him in order to get his attention, they hated each other, why would it matter? It's better than resorting to unwanted violence on both ends.

He found himself giving the other what's often referred to as " Silent treatment " in order to avoid hurting him more than not, it worked for the both of them..much less than it did; It only worked for Bacon, if he ever cared to look at Planet's perspective.

Their pleas for attention fell on deaf ears like it always would after another one of their arguments, their calls fell on deaf ears, their apologies fell on deaf ears; It was as if Planetlord didn't exist for him.

" Bacon? Bacon, I'm sorry. "

The entity tried once more, hoping for something they knew would never happen; Earning the attention they'd beg so hard for, they regretted adding fire to the argument in the first place.

Planetlord approached the other as they placed a hand on his shoulder, not even a subtle tightening of their grip; They just placed it on his shoulder, yet it held so many emotions, unspoken words.

Too many words, yet the air could be heard, the silence became louder than anything else and yet; It continued to grow.

Planet's antennas lowered as their eyes darkened at the lack of acknowledgement of their presence, their heart began to shatter; Did the other not care? How could he keep such a straight face while THEY could barely hold back sobs?