pt 3 SUBMISSION..( TAEKOOK)

Top : Jungkook
Bot : taehyung
Bp taehyung

Warnings ⚠️‼️
Intersex
Smutshot
Nipples play
Virginity loss
Cum play
Corruption kink

•• frictional work nothing related to real life.
•• Bare with grammatical mistakes.
•• uncomfortable people can leave silently .

Part 3

Let's go for it........

Jungkook cleaned tae and himself too , changed bedsheets and layed
him properly. He also slept beside tae taking him in his arms and
securing him .

Despite being tired Jungkook was not able to sleep .( A/N : oohhhhooooo I am still thinking how he lasted till nowwww...okay now storyyyyyy timeeeeee)

So, Jungkook's dad primarily worked in partnership with Kim dahyun  when they had their own company..Kim Dahyun was the father of kim Namjoon and Kim taehyung. When they were ruling the industry they had always sucessed to became first one industry in seoul and great partner and friends throughout..They both wanted to continue their partnership with support of each other but unfortunate things happened .

Jeon junghyun company got in huge incident which cause lot of chaos and was unable to reopen it for time being.. well people easily get jealous and try to make the downfall of successful person but as the friendship of two companies was so strong more like family. So, Dahyun helped junghyun to control the situation by making him assistant and partner/ shareholder of the Kim corporation  at the time of need .

So, when Jungkook and namjoon were little their fathers wanted to continue the company just like them being each others side through every struggles. That's why they send both of them US for further study and after coming back namjoon become the CEO and Jungkook became his assistant and shareholder/ partner too of the business..just like their dads ..

After jungkook's mom death , junghyun couldn't control his emotion and got drunk and slept with random person  but she was Cunning woman who had taken advantage of the situation...

Thinking that the property and everything will be hers, she pretended and tried to be good mom and wife . But when she got to know about the inheritance of property will go to Jungkook and namjoon, she couldn't control herself and show her true colors. And eventually Jungkook found about her intention but he kept quiet cuz there was the innocent that's growing up in that woman which was his father's child .

Mrs. Jung was pregnant before junghyun and she slept but she took the advantage of the situation and made him take the responsibility of the child .

Jungkook and namjoon were in US when taehyung was born . So, they barely know about him rather than that they have cute fluffy baby bear that too mostly namjoon knows about it ..

And when they came back from US namjoon had already found his life partner Kim seokjin who was half Korean half American..but Jungkook hadn't found his partner so, he was single .

Jungkook's step mom true to make jungwha closer to Jungkook and make him fall for him after he came back from US but all went vain as Jungkook didn't even spare glance to his stepmom nor stepsister. Jungkook had already known how Cunning the woman can be and he definitely know that she only wanted this for inheritance of property..

In the company , when Jungkook saw taehyung he was starstruck with the beauty and nothing came out of his mouth seeing the most ethereal person of the world and he fall for him at first sight.. Namjoon  discovered taehyung's and his condition  who also find that Jungkook was in love with his little brother.