does confusion matters?

Top :taehyung / V
Bot : Jungkook / jungguk
Bp :  Jungkook / jungguk

Warning ⚠️
Femboy
Exhibition
Daddy
Dry humping
Spitting
Spanking
Chocking

Let's goooooo...)

Last part..)

Taehyung let jungguk play with his balls while he rib his cock on the weeping pussy lips..for familiarizing it with the warm caven's sweet and sticky juices..)

" Hgn..ngh.. da-daddy.. wan..it..wa-nt it ins-ide.. uhm.." jungguk moaned feeling the prominent veins caressing his supple pussy lips.. leaving the pearly precum.. coating it perfectly..

" Want my cum to ooze out..Nd coat your supple lips Soo bad baby " taehyung said humming himself in a deep voice as he watched each and every drag of his cock on Jungguk's red pussy lips..)

" Ahn..m-ore..Mm..ahhh" jungguk was moaning feeling lot of pleasure but sudden thrust without warning made his eyes teary as it drops down from his cheeks.. smearing his makeup..

Taehyung didn't stop nevertheless..he continued thrusting in feeling the warm wall sorrounding his cock..he couldn't hold himself..his thrust was deep and fast making jungguk see the stars..

Jungguk's thighs shook..pain and Pleasure pierced through his veins.. making him overwhelmed with the emotions and gradually going  in the subspace..

Taehyung's hand was tightly holding on Jungguk's waist practically digging his nail on supple white skin which was turning red as each passing second.. taehyung's mouth found the perky nipples...which was wanting to be sucked and bitted and pulled on..

Taehyung played with the nipples..he tug the nipples..he generously roamed his tongue around the areola..and poked on the slit of the nipples..he guided his left hand towards the left nipples leaving the poor waist and played with the titts while his mouth still devouring the right one.. sucking like he wanted the milk to be poured right inside his mouth..if possible...)

Taehyung gently bitted on the nipples.. taking the excess boobs as much as he can inside his mouth.. meanwhile his hand pinched..flicked..and pressed the pointy slit meanly..and in this time his thrust never left the pace..

His hips didn't lose the consistency and kept thrusting while jungguk keep moaning as the sensation kept increasing.. jungguk was tightly grabbing the taehyung's arms with his right arm while his another hand was on the blonde locks of taehyung's head.. pushing him deeper inside the boobs.. pressing him in... making the older breathless..

With the constant thrust and the nipples stimulation.. jungguk's stomach found the hot sensation building inside..which he was unable to hold each passing second..

" Da-daddy.. I- couldn't..I- da-daddyyyy..nghhhh" jungguk couldn't finish up his sentence as taehyung left the right nipples and went to dive the left one..but before diving completely in the heaven..he kissed the slit slightly and licked it making jungguk squirt creaming the cock which reached upto taehyung's balls.. making the thrust even sloppier at the tight warm cunt..

" Such a good girl.. helping daddy..hm..Soo good..so perfect tight cunt..dw it will be stuffed a lot..and you will be a perfect..slut " taehyung started talking.. thinking about what he will do with this tight cunt and how he will stuff it as he please.. making him near to his organsm..

Jungguk was drooling and his pussy was also leaking more slick listening to taehyung's fantasy about his pussy..and it would be lie of he say that wasn't a turn on for him..he was kinda imagining the things taehyung was telling him which made him unconsciously clench more on the dick..he came in sense listening to taehyung's deep grunt..

"Ah..fuck..such a delicious pleasure.." taehyung moved more vigorously while jungguk slowly sit on the sitting position and grabbed taehyung's ass in his hand while his mouth went side of the taehyung's hips creating the soft bloches adding the hickeys..

More pleasure run towards taehyung's veins and familiar hot sensation built inside both of them as taehyung was still thrusting..and he found the cervix opening..as he breached on it wanting to fill jungguk squirt with his seeds

After few more thrust jungguk came first and taehyung followed the suit.. filling his seed deep inside jungguk's cervix..moaning each other's name.. Jungguk layed down on the couch comfortably after coming back from his high..and taehyung too layed down on Jungguk's body.. without taking the cock out from the warm cunt..

Jungguk was starting to doze off but his eyes got wide open when taehyung's hand roamed around the pussy lips which was holding the soft limp cock now..he was tracing the pattern while his  another hand grabbed the strawberry..

The strawberry went down tracing the nipples and bellybutton...towards the pussy lips and circle around the little space taehyung hand created tilting his cock ND nestled there perfectly..

Jungkook and V had finished their hot session had come downstairs to drink the water.. Jungkook was clinging on V's body.. hugging him like koala saw taehyung while taehyung was also eyeing the both of vkook..

" C'mere..have taste..baby.." taehyung asked eyeing Jungkook And invited his brother too who also compiled..

Both came there And taehyung gave little space for Jungkook to eat the strawberry while V kissed jungguk's teary eyed and praised him for being good boy..he also kissed his lips and made out him while Jungkook ate jungguk's pussy with taehyung's balls and wrapped up getting fucked in mouth by taehyung while V fucked jungguk and made him full of his brim too.. before tugging him on bed.. shoving pretty and big 12 inch dildo smugly fitting inside his cunt..

Meanwhile Jungkook wasn't tired..so, he pleasure v and taehyung Again and got fucked by two of them with two cocks..V even peed on the slutty loose hole and stuffed his pussy making him take big bottle..they played until sleppiness got both of V and Jungkook..whom taehyung tucked on the bed.. obviously making Jungkook take V's cock inside with bottle..

Taehyung didn't slept early that night..he was feeling like he has fulfilled his desire and this he wanted to continue till he can..) taehyung went towards Jungguk's side and hugged his naked frame and put his dick inside the cunt while that dildo still inside.. and thought about the dreamy life from tomorrow and slept peacefully later fantasizing about it..

Nope confusion doesn't matters.. anyways I finished this one..yeah ? Even though I am really not satisfied with this chapter..but this is it guys..

I am like yk completing this smut book now..cuz first I don't really have time and second..I don't know I am loosing interest too maybe.. anyways...)

Borahae babies 🥺💜
Stay safe and
Enjoy reading 🌸

I am glad you stick up to me till now..)

Btw the warning is like I have written half of the kink here only..I didn't write all and I am sorry for it..I don't really know what has happened to me..these days..)

THE END..)