does confusion matters??

Top :taehyung / V
Bot : Jungkook / jungguk
Bp :  Jungkook / jungguk

Warning ⚠️
Femboy
Exhibition
Daddy
Dry humping
Spitting
Spanking
Chocking

Let's goooooo...)

"Ahh.. da-daddy..too much " jungguk said as his legs tremble and the pussy hole became Soo sensitive even with the slightest touch..

" Is it , kitten?..look here..the hole is still fluttering and seducing me..to eat it more..it still want my mouth on it..ohh and trust me..I wanna have my mouth around this pink hole forever..wanna lick every inch all over Again..wanna bite this soft squishy flesh and wanna explore it's depth.." taehyung's voice was  deep at the beginning as it became more husky and seductive at the end as he eyed the presented pussy whose lips were trembling getting lot of attention..

"Bu-....ngh.. ahhh" jungguk's word couldn't finish as taehyung nosed at the clit and slightly chewed the pussy lips like he was eating and devouring his meal..

Jungguk grabbed the end of the couch with one hand while his another was pushing taehyung deeper inside his pussy..as much as he was being overstimulated but he was enjoying the pleasure coming through it.. But panic cursed through him when he felt weird in his pelvis...

"H-yung.. please.. something..-ahn..ngh " jungguk couldn't control himself and pissed inside taehyung's mouth..who was continuously pushing his head..

Jungguk floated on the Pleasurefull sky as he pissed but suddenly after getting sense..he realized what he did..

" H-yung.. I-i...am..sorr- mm.." Jungguk was cut by taehyung who put his two fingers inside his mouth..and ordered in husky voice..

Jungguk without wasting time started to suck but he was confused about taehyung's reaction..and thought he had pissed off the older which he didn't wanted to do not now...not ever..

" My filthy babygirl..hm ? That was hot..and you know what..? Hyung's wanna use this babygirl * shoving his fingers inside more * to piss too.. wanted this pussy to hold all of my piss..like a slut you are... fucking sexy peice of slut.." taehyung said as he licked the perky nipples and bitted on it..

" You wanted hyung's cock inside your slutty pussy..isn't it baby ? Should I shove it raw ? Hm..it will be fun..to pound that tight pussy with this huge cock.. isn't it ? This pussy is damn lucky to have my heavy cock in it.., here touch this balls..* putting jungguk's one hand on his bare cock..and making him feel through the balls * it holds..so much cum..you will hold it.. properly here in this filthy pussy isn't it ? " Taehyung guide jungguk's hand on his cock.. letting him feel the weight of the cock which soon gonna be inside him..

I am shamelessly posting this little..a very little update..a ultra pro max little.. update..) * hehe *..).. urgh the thing is..) * phew * I am busy these days Nd with my father being at hospital..it's like real hectic day..if only one day I have holiday..) I need to go to visit my dad..and I will became tired working other days..and these festivals urghh when they come they always come with my cousins who want either my attention or my phone...or laptop and I can't update...

I wrote it in 30 mins..at 3pm in afternoon and well I couldn't possibly post it..so I thought I will write it maybe at evening but it seems like that I cannot write it now..but also wanted to say I am not dead already..so, here it is..

And Riya promise , I will update tomorrow too..no matter what ...

Yeah more update coming tomorrow..)

I got 222 followers..owie thank you babies ✨💜..Riya loves you a lot..)

And yep enjoy reading 🌸💜