19. GUNSHOT

"CONGRATULATIONS MISS... OPPS! MRS. VIDYA RATHORE AND MY BELOVED MRITYUNJAY... RATHORE."
He said with a devilish smile and turned off the T.V.

Mrityunjay's Pov-

She sat on the bed, her bridal attire engulfing the entire space, and as I entered, it took me a moment to process that she was now my wife. The woman I never wished being with had become a significant part of my life. As I approached her and cleared my throat, she shot me a glare and I passed a confused stare.

Suddenly, she stood up on the bed, removed her veil uncovering her tired face and snapped, "Suhagrat wala koi scene nahi hai toh chup chap sofe pe sojao."
( There's no wedding night scene, so just quietly sleep on the couch.)

I stood stunned by her words, and the way she ordered me without a second thought. She has a lot of guts to behave like this but I've no guts to tolerate this behavior, I controlled myself. Hume toh laga tha pehle muh dikhai hoti hai. Leave it!

"Sofe pe aap soengi kyuki dikkat apko hai." I replied coldly, moving towards her.
(You'll be the one sleeping on the couch because you're the one with the problem)

Before she could respond, I grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto the bed. "Change your clothes," I said softly pushing back my rage, indicating that she needed to get into something more comfortable.

She hurried off to the closet room while I sat on the couch, removed the coat and unbuttoned top three buttons of my kurta. My eyes need sleep and my body needs a cold bath.
Suddenly, she screamed "What the fuck! No!"

I rushed towards the closet room in panic, she was standing face palming beside the suitcase. I took a sigh of relief that she's not hurt or something.

"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing her attention.

"The suitcase...didn't have my clothes." She replied hesitantly.

"What do you mean? Does it got exchanged or something?" I asked, confused.

"Umm no! It's mine but it doesn't contain my clothes..." She replied.

"What with the clothes?" I questioned and leaned to open the suitcase but she sat on the suitcase. What the fuck is inside it?

"Stood up Vidya! Stop this drama." I ordered.

"It's not drama. You can't see my personal things." She replied, her cheeks tinted with pink.

"You said the clothes don't belong to you." I remarked with a raised brow. Without waiting for her reply, I grabbed her hand firmly and pulled her up. She tried to resist, but I quickly opened the suitcase. What an embarrassing moment!

"Are you happy now?" She asked annoyingly.

The suitcase was full of colorful lingerie and nightgowns. Shit! I clenched my jaw and shut the suitcase immediately. I left the room, and she followed me outside.

"Let me call, Akshita." She said angrily.

"Why?" I questioned.

"She needs a lesson and she have to come with my clothes too." she snapped with rage.

"It's late and the villa is two hours away from palace, will you be okay wearing this till 3 a.m?" I asked making her sit with a sigh.

"No.... I'll kill this girl for sure. What should I do now bhole baba?" She snapped while face palming again.

She looks cute. I went to the closet room and took my shirt and pajamas.

"Wear it!" I said while handing the clothes to her.