chapter 11 - kala pradarshan (part 2)

Then ashwatthama again released the arrow. It landed on Arjun, the middle Pandav.

Dronacharya announced "now entering the arena, is the third son of maharaj pandu and youngest son of maharani kunti. Rajkumar arjun"

Every one was waiting for arjun to enter. But all of a sudden, some one jumped into the arena from the crowd.

Dronacharya said "here is pandu putr, madhyama Pandav arjun"

Arjun was to fight against vivisthu, the fourth sixth Kaurava.

As per the rules, they are supposed to fight only a person who is same or superior to him. There fore there was fight between the two cousins. And as usual arjuna won.

Then dronacharya announced "my student, arjun is the best warrior on the whole earth" proudly.

Two Arrows made their way near dronacharya's legs. Two Masked warriors also jumped down to the arena.

One of them said "acharya drona, how can you tell this young boy, who has just finished his studies as the best warrior on the whole earth"

The other one said "acharya, if he is the best, then what about the other warriors like samragni gyanika, the new queen of Ayodhya who single handle killed all the asurs who ruled the Pavan bhumi which at one point of time was ruled by Shree Ram? What about Maharaj dhritarashtra, mahamahim bheeshm, bhagwan Shiva, mata Shakti, bhagwan Narayan, bhagwan parshuram? What about shreeman Balaram and dwarkadhish shree Krishna?
What about all those maharathis who are better than Rajkumar arjun?"

Every one was shocked as the voice of the second person belonged to a female.

Kripacharya asked "who are you two warriors. Tell me your name. And your caste"

The ministers of Ayodhya and Dwarka ratna, subhadra had some knowledge to who the female warrior was. Shyam was still sitting amongst the crowd.

Subhadra said to gandhari "maharani, my cousin, the son of my uncle Kans and his second wife, maharani prapti is here. He was the prasad of Mahadev. Can I ask my attendant to call him here. Please"

Gandhari said "you say he is prasad of my aradhya, so offcourse call him here"

Subhadra asks her attendant to call shyam here.

The male warrior said "pranipat maharaj, I am karna. My caste is that I am sutputr" in a proud tone

The female warrior said "my identity is not necessary. What would you do if I told you that I am a sut too"

Dronacharya's face had a horrific expression and said "how dare you two. After being a suta you are learning weapons. Especially you lady, who is the adharmi guru who taught you two?"

Karna and and female warrior said "dronacharya mind your tone when you are talking about our Guru."

Dronacharya said "who is the adharmi guru who taught you two? Tell me he will be killed by this shishya of parashuram"

"Well our guru is who gave you the knowledge of Divya Astras as a dann" said the female warrior with sarcasm dripping of her voice.

Karna said "my guru is present in the sabha. My guru is bhagwan parashuram."

Duryodhana asked "devi why did you call your guru as the one who gave dann of knowledge of weapons to guru dron"

The female warrior was intruptted by parashuram ji who said "because dronacharya is not my shishya. When he had nothing, he came to me for a peice of land, but I had given all of that to maharishi agastya. So at that time dronacharya asked me for the knowledge of Divya Astras as dann. So he is not my shishya. My only living students are bheeshma, sakshi, karna, gyanika, rukmi duryodhana and ashwatthama"

Dronacharya felt humiliated. But then dhritarashtra asked "bhagwan parshuram who is sakshi?"

Parashuram ji said "i think Rajkumari subhadra or Rajkumar Duryodhan shall answer this question?"

Dhritarashtra asked "putri subhadra who is sakshi?"

Subhadra said "maharaj, sakshi jiji is my elder sister and the twin of Krishna".

Dronacharya said "and why are you two here?"

The female warrior said "okay dronacharya, I am here to have a duel with him, the proclaimed best warrior on the whole earth"
____________________________
720 words

Arjun and his entry

The idea was given by Smritimandhana thanks

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi