chapter 27

Then the sabha went on. In the end the princes would be leaving towards the kingdom of panchal.

Kunti called "sakshi putri, come here"

Then gandhari said "gyanika, putri come here"

Sakshi said "bua, I will come later, after the prince leaves. Mata Gandhari is calling me"

And went near gandhari.

Kunti thought 'i called her first but she went to Gandhari jiji. My children are her cousins. I am her aunt. My son yudhishthir will soon be her husband. Leave it she is still a kid. I need to go to my kids'

Yudhishthir saw that sakshi was standing near karna. And he said something that made her laugh a little.

Yudhishthir's POV

I saw mata call sakshi first. But then Jyesth mata Gandhari also called her. I thought she would come here as mata is her bua. But she said she will come after we go.

Then I noticed she stood very close to angraj. He said something. She is laughing. Why? What did he say that is making her laugh? But her smile is very pretty.

Then she went near duryodhana and did the aarti. And then she did the aarti of all Kauravas and ashwatthama too.

Then she fed them sugar and curd.

Angraj was holding her hair so that when she was feeding them dahi shakkar. Huh how dare he touch that. She will be my wife.

Mata kunti went to get our dahi shakkar.

Bheem who also noticed that said "I think that sut putr does not know that only the father, brother or husband of a lady can touch her hair. But he is none of it. Then why is he always sticking to our bhabhi maa"

Then mata kunti came and gave us  (meaning all the four except bheem) one spoon of dahi shakkar and the rest of the whole pot to bheem.

Then we went towards the kingdom of panchal. Panchal is located on the east side of hastinapur. Then the next morning we were ready to wage war.

The war started. Duryodhana was fighting with a lady. Against the rules. But then arjun captured drupad. I should say Rajkumari sakshi is right. Duryodhana is brave.

End of POV

Shikandini's POV

I was fighting kuru Kumar duryodhana. People said that he is ruthless. But he is not. If I had a younger brother, he would be just like him. Then for the first time, I lost but  then we lost the war. Now Rajkumar Duryodhan came to me.

But his words made me think. He said "I might have won. But it was not easy. You are very strong. And it was my pleasure battling you. And you are a worthy opponent. And please forgive me for any mistakes from our side."

I replied "i will only be on one condition. You will consider me as your sister"

He said "okay jiji. You are just like my didi"

I asked him " who is your didi"

People said he was considered a bad omen. Huh since when did people of hastinapur Ever judge people properly.

He said "for me, she is sakshi didi. For my friend, angraj karna she is his Anjali. Then for dwarka she is their eldest princess, sakshi. But for aryavart, she is samragni gyanika."

Huh the queen of Ayodhya. The Empress of aryavart Is his sister. The one who is the twin of Krishna, the one people tell us as divine as Krishna is, can never choose a bad omen as her brother. If she has, then maybe it is stupidity of those people of hastinapur to not choose him.

I asked him "can I meet her"

He said "of course jiji, she will love to train with you. You know that the other princesses or queens are never seen wielding weapons. And you and sakshi didi are the only ones who do it"
Then I saw Rajkumar arjun drag pitaji like he was some animal.

I was to scream but duryodhana said "arjun, he may be a prisoner now but once he was a king. So treat him with respect"

People make mistakes. It is proved. Because they hurt such a pure soul for years. He is even taking a stand for my father. I always heard from people that pandavas were sons of gods. Or devaputras as people described but in reality, they seem a bit arrogant to me. Especially this arjun, whichever princess is destined to marry him, will face a lot of problems.

Dronacharya said "no this is how to treat your prisoners"

End of POV
______________________
815 words

Sakshi again ignored Pandavas and their mother for mata Gandhari and Kauravas.

Duryodhana's respectful getsure to Shikandini.

Shikandini wants to meet sakshi.

How will duryodhana react to dronacharya?

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then,
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi