chapter 39

This bheem has to learn how to control his tongue. Anjali is very angry. I feel it. She is sitting beside me. I held her hand and started to rub it to calm her down. I do not know how, but it always calms her down.

Then I saw she was literally bored with this sabha. I can understand. People here literally debate on every thing every thing but anything that is important. Then anjali literally asked permission and left the court. Well there was some murmuring about her. Duryodhana said "shut it. She has explained her self. One wrong rumour. I am going to end your existence for sure"

Well this guy is quite possessive about her. He literally spends half his day, with her. Either whining or with his head on her lap. She just calms him like no one.

Then mata Gandhari gave us laddoo. I do not know why? But these laddoo she gives us tastes heavenly. Actually I feel that anything a mother makes will taste amazing, because she puts a lot of love while cooking.

Mata Gandhari and gandhar Raj shakuni also left. Because they both had some work. Then these kids were feeling bored

Aish how could I forget? Radha maa asked me to call all of them for dinner.

I informed others. Sakshi said she would tell mata Gandhari and also asked us to wear something comfortable.

I like that idea. Because these jewellery are too heavy. I do not understand how suyo manages all of this. We all went to our chamber.

Then I went near the entrance to see everyone except Anjali, Radha, kanha and dushala.

Dushala entered wearing a pink kurti. She looked so adorable. She is my most pampered sister.

I said "dushala, you look very pretty"

Dushasan added "yeah for the first time in your life"

Duryodhana said "hey you want some beatings is it. Dushala do not listen to this duffer. He is saying because he is jealous of you. You are looking very pretty."

I knew it. Duryodhana was very possesive about his sisters.

Then krishna came. Balram said "kanha, you take a lot of time. even longer than girls"

Krishna said "dau. I am very handsome. And I just love it. And I was not getting ready the whole time, I was also irritating my shyama. You know I just messed up her whole hairstyle. That is why she is taking time"

Now he is gone. Krishna calls anjali his shyama. He always irritates her and runs away. Balram pulled his ears. That is what he deserves. This boy does all the shaitaani, and then behaves like he is the most innocent creature on this earth.

Then sakshi and radha came together. Radha suddenly pulled another ear of Krishna. He started whining. Everyone had a hearty laugh.

Radha wore a purple kurti. She is always so cute. My precious sister.

Krishna said "radhe, you look heavenly beautiful

Krishna said "radhe, you look heavenly beautiful."

Ashwatthama said "yes jiji. So pretty"

Then my anjali wore a black kurti. Her long lucious Hair was braided. Her jhumkas were so pretty. I wonder how many she has?

Shyam said something in their wierd language

Shyam said something in their wierd language. I want to ask about it. Even Krishna and balram are also speaking this.

End of POV

Shyam said "didi, you look so beautiful."

Krishna added "so elegant"

Balram concluded by saying "just looking like a wow".

They told it in english. So the others did not understand.

Karna asked "anjali, which language is this?"

Sakshi said "well you can call it the language of future. Because in kali yuga. They speak this language more than others. It is known as english" .

We were all about to leave but we were stopped by....
______________________
685 words

Small moments between karna and sakshi.

Duryodhana the possessive brother of all three sisters (sakshi, Radha and dushala)

Krishna the naughtiest member of the gang.

Guess who stopped them?

Also we need the name for the gang.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Until then Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi