Chapter :1- TAKE A VIEW.

Background

Location : Uttarakhand , Mussoorie

Location : Uttarakhand , Mussoorie .
Time : 6:00pm
In a wooden cafe seats are arranged out of the caffe and someone was standing far tables near spindles of wood (it build for safety in hilly areas)

Aayra's Pov:

"shama ke liye parwane bohot the par us parwane ke liye shama ek,
Shama ka jadoo chala us par,
Kheecha chala gya vo shama ke paas ,
Par itna paas na ja saka ki shama ka pyaar mil sake,
Vakt katta rha ,
Parwana jalta rha, tadapta rha,
Par chup rha
Umeed thi use Shama dekhegi,
uske dard ko , uske pyaar ko.
Par vakt beeta , fir bhi vo nadaan chup rha,
Is umeed me ki ab to jalne ke baad milega use Shana ka pyaar,
Par shama ne na dekha uska haal
Thama bade parwane ka hath jism to jal chuka tha, par ab to rooh ki baari thi, par isme bhi uski manzoori thi!
Door parwame ne poocha ae nadaan tujhe mila kya jal ke, to usne kha,
Parwane ka mukaddar hi hota h shama ki pyaar ki aag me jalna,
Ham jal ke Khushi h kyuki vo hame jala ke khush h.
Usne kha vakt ke paar, waha milunga me.

Oh so that's why people says don't judge a book by its cover, because by cover I didn't thought it will be a love poem book. And I want to calm my mind but this poem confused me more.

Yes I need peace from all situations which is going on in my life right for for this I come to my village, my heaven my grandmother home with my family.

Because I just completed my 12th and I didn't get that percentage what I deserve which feels like it's mine because of that my family is upset with me and my father is very angry with me

But I know it's reason who did this but I don't have courage to speak against them, Yes my marksheet got changed and I clearly know who did this, my one of classmates "Amyra" her father is a politician, she always gets jealous of me and this year I smartly observe her every move but I don't think she will do this even before exam in school she asked me we were writing notes and suddenly she came and sit beside me I didn't give her attention and was busy but aware of her presence "so what do you think who will do top this year " she asked and I lifted my head " Time knows that but I will give my 💯 percent that what I know " I said.
But this time I don't think you will get what you want I mean you will be topper " she said. It was the just one day before starting exams. And for to distract her I start talking about exams and questions . that Time I doubted on her .

And when I saw my result I didn't believe it that it could be my marksheet. When My father
get to know about this he started scloding me even I took science for my father. and he said I am waste,
And can't do anything in my life and many more. That time I want to cry but I handle myself because it was not the first time I was facing such differenties and scloding from father for studies. And marksheet change it was not new for me, it happened before when I was in primary school. That time one of my Teacher did this and Today she. One night I get call from one of my classmate I helped her one day on copy checking time we didn't talk much and she told me that Amyra and her father did this and requested that's how she did top this year,and please don't involve me in this. she got to know from somewhere she said.I felt she is not lieing. I told this to my family and father but they don't trust on me and he said now I am making excuses since I don't have any prove. I can't do anything since I am from a middle class family.