Chapter-2 Enjoy of a Day

Background

Morning Time - 6:00

Morning
Time - 6:00

In Aayra house

Aayra pov:
I was sleeping in deep slumber because last night I slept very late but as soon as every morning I heard chilpiling,sweetand melodious sound of birds, I open my eyes but didn't wake up from bed and watching the beautiful view of trees, mountains and clouds.

(the view)

(the view)

Suddenly I heart voice of door opening as last didn't lock my door. And I saw my badi mummy(Swarna) coming towards me as I saw her I wake up and stretched my body and neck and take a deep breath soon I felt I hand on my head.

"Happy birthday my child and may God fulfill your all wishes " she said.

"Thank you badi mummy" I said with a smile.

She take a seat beside me in my bed.

"So what's going on we came here 1 week before I don't see you happy as I know you, You are most sunshine girl in our family, forget about past and move on it will give you happiness whether I don't know what you told were true or wrong information but I know that you don't speak lie and never will specially with family"she said.

"I too want to forget about that but can't whenever I saw his face I felt like looser who even can't prove herself. I said.

I lowered my head and tears were just filled in my eyes and ready to drop. But I didn't let it flow I closed my eyes and then opened I hear another person footsteps and she was....

"So the Queen woke up taking a cup of tea in her hands" she said.
My mumma(mother).

She wished me happy birthday and I give me the cup of tea and I take the cup of tea with smile.

"Oh how did this miracle happened " badi mummy said to change the topic since my I am open with her but not with my mother my bonding is much better with her and understands me well than my mother she treats me like her own daughter and she used to say that she has four children.