•6 "𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒚?"

"Yes, this is one thing that I like the most about myself

"Yes, this is one thing that I like the most about myself." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Wow, you arrived in just 15 minutes. I know these parathas brought you here so quickly." Zunaira said while placing her hands on her chest. "Haha, you know me so well! Those parathas are irresistible! Especially when my auntie has prepared it." Amira uttered while laughing softly.

Mrs. Mariyam came from the kitchen having parathas in a plate. "Assalamualaikum auntie.." Amira humbly greeted. And Mrs. Mariyam greeted her back with a smile on her face, "Walekum assalam Amira. You have arrived at the right time. Now eat this and tell me how are the parathas made and are they delicious or not?" Mrs. Mariyam served parathas to Amira with raita and pickle.

"Eomma, don't you think two parathas won't be enough for princess Diana? I mean she loves these so much. I bet she can eat 4 or 5 simultaneously." Zunaira uttered while winking with a smirk at her and Amira gave her a killing glare.

"What do you think, am I a hippopotamus?" Amira asked her still giving her a dangerous glare. "You don't look, but your food intake is like hippopotamus." Zunaira said chuckling so hard. And Amira didn't miss the chance to roast her back. "Auntie, It's been about 10 minutes since I arrived and here she's still eating, don't know since when." Amira uttered giving her a victory smirk.

Zunaira just looked away annoyingly. Then she uttered. "Okay, now have breakfast then I want to discuss now what should we do next? We have completed high school education, so which university should we apply to? We have also decided to pursue some skill courses alongside our graduation."

Then Amira started to chew while enjoying the taste of parathas and sour pickles. "Auntie it's sooo yumm.... I can have your hand's meal everyday. Please adopt me naa." Amira uttered childishly. Zunaira and Mrs. Mariyam chuckled on her reaction. "But I already consider you as my daughter, in a way, I have adopted you." Mrs. Mariyam said while chuckling softly.

"But, Auntie I really wanna be adopted by you...." She said while pouting cutely.
"Okay, I'll surely adopt you, first take your mother's permission for this. If she'll allow it then I've no problem keeping you in this house." Mrs. Mariyam responded to her. Amira again pout sadly because her mother won't allow though.

"Okay, now please you mother-daughter duo, stop this melodrama. Miss princess Diana please eat quickly." Zunaira said getting pissed off.

"Don't be Envy Zunaira. If Aunty is giving me a bit of her affection." Amira winked at Mrs. Mariyam to tease Zunaira, knowing that Zunaira always gets a bit possessive whenever someone tries to snatch her beloved people's affection.

Once Amira was done grubbin then she recited the dua.....

"الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنَا وَسَقَانَا وَجَعَلَنَا مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ"