1

I wasn't usually visiting the church, I wasn't religous but I had faith in god

I wasn't usually visiting the church, I wasn't religous but I had faith in god. I knew how to pray and respect. It's been about a few months since I attended the holy eucharist- and I felt something wrong.

I didn't know what to do as a young adult, I lived alone under my fathers money; an apartment. On my twenty second birthday, i wishes for an independent life; Living alone and Working for myself but my father refused.

he forbid me to work, and just live to earn money because he wont stop recieving money, not unless he's dead.

It was his way of saying he loved me because he was often so busy being out of the country and busy doing company work, yet the only way for him to let me go freely and loose is when i find a spouse.

which is another problem, no matter how much people i meet, Red light district, another country or even in Bello Horizonte, anything wouldn't last forever.

Like paintings of a painter in their art block. It would start but end unfinished. Though, a way of coping is flirting with dozens of men in Red light District- I may flirt but it wouldn't go as far.

I thought, do i need to sleep with countless men to find the one? No. Sex is another term of making love. So what is it sex if there's no love?

One night at Bello Horizonte, wearing oversize slacks, a hat and a leather coat to hide myself from the citizens of Bello Horizonte to avoid rumors from old women, "Oh look, Ivory's Daughter has chosen to visit a place full of prostitutes!"

i took a cab on the way to hotel marvelous, jazz music playing along the radio of the cab as i look out the night sky; there were no stars.

usually, i visit The red light district of bello horizonte once every few months to have a drink away from people i know, i like to see actual performances and criticize whether its seductive or not.

I arrived at the tiley roads of Hotel marvelousho, looking at the crowds of people entering the Hotel, Thin waist was probably at the bar with divenea, ManKiller was out leaning by a lamp, hoping for someone to sleep with.

i left my undercover clothing by the counter, procceeding with my tight glittery dress that cuts until my thighs, showing off glittery and sparkling diamonds to match the outfit.

immedietly, Thin waist approached me and caught me a couplet table, the show was soon to start, Diveneia was going to be singing and performing a choreography to entertain the bar visitors.

Thin waist had gotten me a pack of cigarettes and a margarita as he hugged me when he saw me.

"New here?" I felt a man lean by the wooden table; a pair of green sleepy eyes, plump lips, a gap in his tooth. Hair brunette. I shook my head, "No," i smile at him, "May i take a seat?" I nodded.

"What's a High class girl like you doing in here?" He said; clearly with an accent— italian. "I go here once in a while, just to drink. I don't do prostitution." i smile at him, waiting for Thin waist to come back.

"One night stands?" He asked, with a smirk. "No, Only dates." I wink at him, he was drinking an ice cold beer; the specific brand i hated.

Thin waist finally arrived with the pack of cigarettes, a candle, and a glass of margarita.  "I can see you found a date," He puts his hands on his waist and smirked.

"Where do you live?" He asked politely, "Somewhere near Bello Horizonte." I laugh awkwardly, "Well, if i ask you on a date will i be taking you to a second one?" Stupid. It depends, of course.

Eventually, the whole night we talked. He was a pretty nice man; he was staying here because he was taking inspirations for his new book. He was an italian scholar, which he said.

he was nice, he had a few hobbies id really like to see in a man. He had dead seductive eyes as well- and a sexy italian accent. I gave him a card of my name and number. Apparentaly he was called "Theodorre" with a hard r.

"Can i escort you home?" My heart dropped, does he really expect me to give a man i met on the same night to, my adress? "No thank you." I smile at him. Maybe he'll be getting a second date.

i grabbed my undercover clothing, then catching a cab down the lobby, as i enter the yellow cab, looking at him. "Arrividerci, Theodorre." I wave with a smile. "Call me." He winked, with his mischieveous smile.

--

as we arrive closer to my neighbourhood, i started hearing the lightning punching the roads and roofs, tears of the clouds dropping by the cabs windows.