3

"What happened, my dearest follower?" i sobbed more as i heard the sound of the mysterious priest

"Don't tell anyone, please." i begged, tears strolling down my cheeks. "Talk to me as if i was your lord; and it will stay between you and the father." My breath shaked, i grabbed the shark tooth as i surrendered it. "What about this tooth?"

"Ive killed somebody with this tooth." The priest stayed silent. "He was forcing me to the wall and touching me inappropietly- it was raining. I doubt anyone would hear my call for help. I had no other defense that that. He followed me from the red light district." I explained, stuttering and scared.

"Father?" He was silent, as i heard the other side of the door unlock, a man in church clothing, walking towards me. It was the saint. Saint malthus.

"I'll pray for you as you should pray for yourself too." He said, as i walk outside, trembling as i got down on my knees, begging for forgiveness. "What shall i do? I didn't mean it."

"If you didn't mean it then you shouldn't have done it." My heart burned, "But, Our father forgives." He looked down at me, taking a rosary out of his pocket. "Take my hand and i shall lead you to god and forgiveness." He reached out for me, with the rosary in hand.

I immidietly gave in, as i stood up, wiping the tears off my face. "Pray, for forgiveness. Then learn how to forgive yourself."

-

and that, he never promised to never tell anyone. That morning, Theodorre was found dead within the streets with no proof of family or evidences found of his murder.

i lived in guilt. After that incident, i prayed every morning to night. Id go attend a mass by 3 in the afternoon, my duty was to be forgiven for what i had done.

i was scared and anxious. I entered the church as i saw Malthus; looking at me nervously and a bit guilty. Did he tell them? Every other sakristan and sisters were staring at me too.

i kneeled down infront of the chairs, praying my rosaries and personal prayers, speaking to god. Maybe it all happened for a reason? Or was it temptation?

Everything happens for a reason. Just in two days, Theodorre Salvatore, an unknown man from italy was recieving a charity funeral this sunday.

all i knew was that i was sorry, and scared. I looked up upon the altar of the church, Saint malthus; holding the shark tooth with holy water in his hand. Did he tell everyone what happened to that shark tooth? Will i be sent to prison?

i left the church early, not wearing my usual summer clothes as i came by my home, hiding from the world as usual. I threw away the card Theodorre gave me. Was it my fault he didnt get to live?

a second date?

I heard sounds of police cars dropping by the building of my apartment, hearing them talking to the lobby workers, "Dianne Ivory,"