Chapter 13:

~Sourav~

"My phone hasn't stopped beeping ever since you stepped out in public with her," I say. Reyansh sits with his face in his hands, looking exhausted.

The past few days have been a nightmare for both of them. Ever since their relationship went public, the media has had a lot to say. Social media is flooded with posts about Reyansh and his girlfriend. Today, a famous newspaper published an article about them. And the article says...

                                   Superstar Reyansh Sharma dates a mediocre!!!

In a surprising turn of events, Bollywood's heartthrob Reyansh Sharma, known for his string of blockbuster movies and impeccable charm, has made headlines for his off-screen romance. The actor, often linked with his glamorous co-stars, has publicly acknowledged his relationship with Naira Roy, an IT professional from Mumbai. The Bollywood industry has also chimed in, with many stars extending their congratulations. However, there are whispers of concern about how this relationship might impact Reyansh's career, given the intense media scrutiny and public interest.

"What do you have to say now?", I say to him. "It will be difficult for her to even step out of her apartment."

"Do not blame me for this! I already warned her and I am confident that she will be able to handle it.", Rey says.

I know him. He is constantly biting his nails and he only does this when he is nervous. Seeing him like this reminds me of his initial days in the industry, how he was trolled for being a lanky actor with long hair almost covering his eyes. I know what he might be thinking right now. He is surely thinking how Naira is going to handle. But, the fact remains the same, sooner or later she had to face it. These media men forget that above all people of this industry are human beings. They have no right to publish whatever they feel like just for the sake of business. 

~ Ragini~

Loving someone is difficult. Can we truly love without overthinking? It's tough, isn't it? It's not always as beautiful as movies or love stories make it seem. In reality, it's much harder than it appears. And, for Naira , it seems even more difficult. She has been answering calls of friends, relative and her family regarding the news. It's evident that she is tired of it. Since morning there has been a commotion at the gates of our apartment. Many of the reporters have wanted to interview Naira but they have been strictly refused.

"You are brave to face these.", I said to her.

She smiled at me and said, "Reyansh had already warned me."

" You eyes look tired Nairu, why don't you get some sleep?"

" And Work? Afterall this 'mediocre' needs to go to Work.", Naira says.

" Amidst this commotion, is it right for you to go for work?"

"Rags, if I stop focusing on my career, I'll only be known as Reyansh's girlfriend. I love him, but I want to be recognized for my name and my work. That will be my answer to today's trolls."