MY COLDIE HUSBAND

No one's pov

A boy was sleeping but his sleep get disturbed by the sunlight falling on his face he extend his hand to hug "SoMeOnE" But he couldn't find any one and irritated by this he sat on bed with a little pout nd half open eyes searching for a certain person but he sighed when he see no body beside him-"He again left early in the morning"he again sighed and went to washroom then headed downstairs for making breakfast for himself he was going to kitchen but he frowned when he see his husband aka Mr. Kim Taehyung was sitting on the couch typing something on his Laptop he went to him nd ask "tae didn't u went to office today" He asked to his husband who look up from him laptop and said "hmm"yeah only hmm jk rolled his eyes and went to kitchen and start making breakfast for him and tae he finished making breakfast an called taehyung for breakfast.
They both are eating quietly when
Doorbell ring younger with a frown on his face get up and went to open as he open he first hear a shout *koookieee*then a cute mochi like human jump on him making him taken back but he somehow handle himself and wrap his arms around older and he also shouted *chiimm* and after their hugging session both come inside to meet a dark pair of eyes glaring at them making younger scare a little then he said.
"T-tae he is chim and chim he is my husband kim Taehyung."
"Hello tae i am park jimin kooks childhood best friend" Jimin extended his hand to other who gladly expect that then younger said "chim we r eating breakfast do u wanna join us"
"No thanks kook I have already eaten at nearby restaurant I come here to take u to shopping".
" Shopping ohh chim(hugged him) I love u I love u sooooooo muchhhh."younger said totally forgetting about the two pair of eyes boiling in jealousy throwing digger at him.
Jimin chuckle then they both went to Taekooks room.
"Didn't it's too much I'm his husband but he never said I love u to me u R gone today Mr kim  jungkook"  Older thought but his thought got disturbed when jikook come down stairs talking and giggling and straight went to door but kook turn and goes to tae and said.
"Can u give me ur car keys tae" He said to older whose eyes r blood shot red but he the keys to younger who happily run outside with his bsf........

Okay so that's it for today and yeah again late update hehe sorry guys but u know na ur author is soooo lazyyy and also I have a yt channel so it's really hard to edit videos upload and write ffs when ur family don't that u have a wattpad acc or something and yeah this ff will have pt. 2 also so don't worry and i will try to upload that pt today so let's see... Byyyeeeee and

Stream BTS song and RM's new album and Vote for them ARMY..

𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

~◦•●◉✿BoRaHaE ✿◉●•◦