Step-brothers

A click sound was heard in the whole mansion and a blonde hair man come inside of his mansion searching for someone special he roamed his eyes in whole hall but can't see him but soon his face turned into a box shaped smile after a boy in black hair come outside of bathroom all sweaty sweaty he frowned he saw the older who seems to come back from his mission.... And with a bunny smile he starts to walking towards older who quickly hide his smile and maintain a cold ice face... Younger quickly run towards older and give him a tight hug making older stumble but he somehow managed himself but he doesn't hug back the black hair main tho his hand is itchy to hug that petite figure but he doesn't. Younger back away from the hug looking at older nd said..
"Hello hyung hru uk i miss u so much in these one wee-". " I'm tired " Saying that he left upstairs leaving a bunny boy with sad face and a pout on his lips. "Why he never give me attention I come running from the bathroom I didn't even reach my orgasm " He looked at the bulge in his pants and also his pant is wet from precum.

He run towards bathroom to get rid of his boner.

In tae's room

The blondy man just come out from bathroom with a white towel wrapped on his waist, wet hair.

He sat on his bed thinking about something but he shrugged it off and throw his towel on bed and start wearing his boxer, tshirt,shorts after that he headed downstairs.

To get surprise as he see the younger was setting the table with all plders favorite dish ngl but older mouth really watered looking at the delici-"Hyung come let have dinner"
His thoughts get cut of by youngers voice he reach dining area and sat on the chair where jungkook sat just next to him both were having there breakfast until.

"Hyung"younger said only to get a humm by other.

" My college is starting from tomorrow can u drop me there" He asked the older with hopeful eyes.
But when he didn't get any response he looked down feeling sad but he shot his head up when he hear.

"Time" Older asked as younger beamed in happiness he said "r u going" He asked only to get a nod he suddenly got up startling the other but older eyes widened heart stopped mind stop working when he fell a pair of soft lips on his right cheek by the younger{yeah only by kiss he is so much flustered how he have se- k k am sorry it's just I am becoming pervert nowadays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.}

Younger was soooooooo happy that he couldn't express it he take his plate and left to kitchens hoping like a bunny he is leaving a blushing tae behind him.

TIME SKIP

Older was ready and waiting for younger to come after younger come both went to tae's car where older dropped younger to his college and left to his office both didn't talk to each other one was tooooo much shy and one was sooo embarrassed.

                             ******

Okay so that's it for today ik my writing is not good but i always had tried my 1000% percent at every stories I have written till now ... Also I didn't upload anything for soo long how can I hann u guys never comment on my ffs 🥀 I am glad that I got that 3-4 votes on my stories if u want it's another part so atleast give it 10 vote Or am not gonna upload it's another part hmphhhh*Angry pout* also comment and tell me ur opinions.

No greetings.

I am really angry with u all.