My coldie husband (pt.2)

TIME SKIP

Hopping like a bunny he is and with a beach bunny smile younger opened the door of his house only to get pinned by his husband in the nearest wall  "𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮" Older said in a ocean like deep voice and bite on youngers earlobe making him (kook) shudder at his place.

"Ta-e w-what r u d-oin- mmm" His voice got cut by older soft lips on his pillowy ones younger widen his eyes at older sudden but soon he melted in the kiss and kissed back wrapping his hands around olders neck both r moving their lips in sync but soon younger broke the kiss by lack of oxygen but older again chased his lips in a rough one both r kissing like no tomorrow.

Older tap on younger thighs and younger immediately jump over tae nd older catch him in a firm grip heading towards his(Taekooks) bedroom.

Reaching his bedroom throw kook on bed not so harshly making kook gasp but kook frowned when he find that his hands is locked ge looked at tae and found him smirking at him "Tae leave me what r u doing".

" Claiming u as mine" Saying that taehyung also get on bed and hove over jungkook pulling him into a rough kiss making younger moan at the roughness. After sometime older back off "your plan of making me jealous successed "older said.

And yeah u hear right both jikook make plan of making older jealous and how did older got to know this? He hear jikooks gossip.

Younger body Shivered by the dominanting look of older.....

" It's time for Punishment baby boy"

Saying that older again kissed him for like 20 minutes then travel into his neck making dark purplish marks.

"Ahhh taehy-AHHHHHH" Younger moaned in pain and pleasure when older spank him hard on his right butt..

"It's daddy for u baby" Older said in whisper but enough to hear the other making him moan at olders deep voice.

"Older said again diving into youngers neck. After his hickey making session he got on his knees throwing his t-shirts God knows where in the room making younger drooled over the well built figure the hard chest the abs. {ohhh i am melting}
"Ta-Daddy please pls le-let me touch u" Older chuckle in sarcasm "no babyboy it's your punishment u can't touch me. " Saying that older tear youngers shirt making him gasp. Taehyung swear he could vum by seeing the milky skin of other and the cherry nipples.
Older leaned and tooks younger one pink perky nipples in his mouth. Making younger squirm as this is the most sensitive part of his body tho. Older swirled his tongue around younger nipple making his arch his back beautiful.

"Ahhh.. Dadd-y do-n't bi-bite" Younger said when older bite his nipples and pull them with his teeth making younger throw his head back and moan in pure bliss. After abusing his one nipple he divid into other when and after making both of the nipples cherry red he got on his knees and pulls jungkook's jeans down with boxers he also undo his shorts which he was wearing (boxer also).

Older bend down to younger pussy and spread his pussy lips with his index and thumbs finger, his mouth watered by younger pink hole he licked his lips and nudged his face in younger pussy taking his Intoxicating smell.

"Oohh fu-ck"

Younger moaned loudly when older licked a fat straps of younger clit he pushed his tongue inside kook hole tasting his slick nd humming in between making younger throw his head back and moan like a bitch in heat.

"Ahhh da-daddy the-there- fuck"

Younger moaned when older hit the bundle of nurves making younger see stars."

"Ahh daddy i-i am cu-cummin" Younger said but whined when older stopped his work and again stood on his knees looking at younger whose eyes has tears by dry orgasm.

"Come ride me" Older said making younger moaned by the dominance.

He got on his knees with too much difficulty as his hands in tied up. Older sit on bed then younger come and sit on his lap older extended his hand then take out a lube from nearest  drawer .

Older removed his boxer but hiss when cold air hit his hard sensitive member..younger eyes sparkle by the  hard thick long dick with veins popping out in it.

Older take lube in his hand and put some in his dick and younger hole making him roll his eyes back by his husband touch.

Younger got up a little then position him self in older length making both of them moaned at the feeling older for the tightness and younger by the delicious stretch.

Older held his waist pulling him little up then again push his dick inside making younger throw his head back and moan in pleasure.

Younger started to move slowly first then speed up his speed.

"Ahh daddy I-I am coming"." Me too ahh -fuck baby just like-that -fuck"Younger said followed by older.
Then both come and sleep in each other arm.

Huffffffffff uk this is the longest smut I have ever write. Goshhhh it's tough broo but yeah I write it and sorry I didn't upload in afternoon cuz I sleep guys sorry haan and ik it's not thaaat good but it's okay and DON'T BE A SILENT READER OKAY COMMENT AND TELL ME UR OPINION AND ALSO U CAN REQUEST I WILL SURELY COMPLETE THAT.... byeeeeeee And  𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

Stream BTS song and RM's new album
and Vote for them ARMY

◦•●◉✿BoRaHaE ✿◉●•◦