Platform 9 3/4

Harry
Haggrid left me at the station with only my ticket and my belongings. No directions. I look around and a beautiful girl with red hair. I look into her beautiful eyes and I feel entranced.

She looks at me and giggles. She runs over and asks "are you lost?" I shake my head and she says "let me see your ticket" she grabs my ticket and reads "9 and 3/4. If you just got dropped off then you are defiantly lost."

She gets on my left of the trolly and puts her hand on top of mine. She says "my brother leaves today. And my family is full of older brothers before him that have gone." I see a whole family of red haired people.

She drives the trolley up to them and says "he looked lost. He's going to Hogwarts." She says "I never did get your name. I'm Ginny Weasley." She sticks out her hand. I shake her hand and say "I'm Harry Potter."

The kids are stunned except for the Ginny. She looks more entranced. Mrs Weasley says "ok what you need to do is run straight into that brick wall." I nod and Ginny says "if you're nervous I'll go with you."

One of her brothers says "you're just saying that because you're too scared." Ginny says "I don't go to Hogwarts till next year and this is the first year I am going on the platform." I say "well let's do this." She grabs my hand and we run into the brick wall.

We both flinch when we think there should be impact but nothing comes. We look at each other and smile there is a bright red locomotive. Ginny helps me load my luggage. She hugs me and says "I will write you." She then kisses me and "don't tell my brother." Before she runs off.

I am stunned as I walk to my cabin. But I have to hide it as I sit next to her brother. A girl sits with us and says "I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?"

Ginny
I saw him from across the station. Of course I saw the scar. I knew exactly who he was. I don't care if it might be dangerous knowing him. I have only just seen him and I'm in love.

I see that he is lost so I sneak away from my family and walk over to him. If I'm not hallucinating he was already looking at me. When our eyes met everything went silent. I ask him " are you lost?" I'm lost is his beautiful green eyes.

When we are in the train I give in and kiss him. I know it's stupid since he will be going to school with my brother. I tell him I'll write him. I will. I run off after telling him to keep us a secret.

I think the boy who lived might be the death of me.