Platform With A Set Back

HARRY
I sit impatiently in my seat as the train takes us back to London. I have broom with me. Mcgonagle offered to keep it in her room but I wanted to take it since Ginny loves flying.

Ron sits next to me. He eventually got over the fact that I like his little sister. Hermione is with him. She says "can't wait to see Ginny." I ask "is it that obvious?" Ron says "you're practically twitching in your seat."

I we pull into the station and I spot her in the crowd. She has aged a bit. She looks about my age now. I get up and run to the door. As soon as the train stops and the doors magically open I run to her.

She throws her arms around me and says "I never want to leave your side again." I laugh and say " well I mean we will have to when I graduate and you're still at school." She kisses me and says "that shut you up."

Ron walks out and says "I know you're dating but please don't show it in front of us." George sticks his head out and says "what's wrong? They making you jealous?"

Mr Weasley says "let's go everyone."

GINNY
I grab Harry's hand and we run through the wall. Mr Dursley sees us and gives an annoyed sigh. He walks over and says "let's go. I don't want to stay any longer."

Harry looks at him and says "I'm spending summer holiday with Ginny." Dursley shakes his head and says "your idiot headmaster said you are coming with us." 

He grabbed Harry's arm and started to pull him away. I ran after him and said "I will write you." Dursley grabs the trolley and keeps pushing him away. Ron grabs my arm and whispers "we have a plan."