Breakeout

GINNY
We are sneaking out the burrow and grabbing the keys to the car. Fred whispers "you should stay." I whisper "you should stay." He says "you don't need to go." I nod and say "yes I do."

We get in the car and then they flip the invisible switch and start the car and take off all at once because as soon as it starts Mum and dad will hear it.

We start flying for Harry's home and I can't wait to see him again. When we fly up to his home we knock on his window. His window has bars in it like he's a prisoner. We attach a chain to the bars and we fly away fast.

Harry has his stuff at the now free window and we help him in. As he is getting in his uncle grabs his leg. We fly so that he falls. I hold onto Harry. Once we are gone we close the door and I kiss him. He smile at me and says "miss me that much?"

I hit his shoulder and say "of course." He hugs me and whispers "I missed you too." Fred says "get a room." George turns back to us and says "mum has been hoping you would visit so I hope she'll be happy to see you." Ron says "are you bloody mad? She will murder us."

Fred punches Ron's shoulder and says "good news for you. You don't have to watch your best friend snog your sister." I grab Harry's hand and say "don't worry she will go easy on us." George looks back at us and says "easy for you to say."

Fred says "we are home." He lands the car and we sneak back in. Then Mum walks around the corner and yells "where have you been!" Me and Harry sneak around behind her. She turns and says "oh no Ginny. You act like a fool with the boys you share the punishment."

I walk back in front of her. She says "beds empty. No note. Car gone. You could have died." Dad walks in and says "Harry what are you doing here?" Mum says "they took the car all the way to Surrey to get him." He says "you did?" Mum hits him and says "they could have died."

She says "you get to do all the chores for a month." We all cry out and she says "go or it will be two months." She turns to Harry and says "You f course Harry I don't blame you." She then walks off. Fred says "ha the little Ginny finally got punished." Harry steps in front of me and says "leave her alone." He takes my hand and I lead him to my room.