10. Down Boy

That New Year's Eve boat party was epic! I can't wait to tell Gio

After we got off the yacht at two in the morning, I was too drunk to drive. So we hailed a taxi and pretty much made out like teens in the backseat all the way to her apartment. We were lip to lip at her door as she tried to unlock it, and she practically dragged me by my collar into her bedroom and pulled me down on top of her on her bed. My hands that had been all over her in the cab are now sliding up her thigh underneath the long slits of her dress. She is too fucking sexy, and she's practically trying to unwrap me like a present on Christmas morning. 

Well, sort of. 

The urgency is there, but as I look at her now, she's only got one eye open, and her dexterity is like that of a two-year-old struggling to undo a button.

I push her hands off and do it myself, peeling my shirt off and throwing it on the floor. Leigh closes her eyes and hums with pleasure as I lay kisses down her neck onto her exposed shoulder and down towards her chest. The wide vee cut of her dress has been pulled off-center, exposing a sheer black bra underneath. I kiss her breast right at the edge of the bra and massage the other, finding and perking her nipple between my fingers. I pull her bra aside and take her other nipple in my mouth as she moans. Man, I am so turned on right now!

"Mmm. Fuck me, Char'lee."

My heart thumps, and my body pulses with excitement, yet something doesn't feel right.

I raise my head to look at her, and her head seems loose, eyes still closed. But... not like in ecstasy closed, more like... half asleep closed. Her eye makeup is smeared a little on one side, and her lipstick is all kissed off. She still looks smoking hot, though. Christ. There's nothing more I'd rather do than have sex with her right now—but not like this. She's clearly drunk and out of it. If we have sex, I want her to really remember it. And I definitely don't want her to regret it. The clock on her nightstand glows brightly — 2:32 am.

"I don't know, Leigh," I say, nuzzling her neck. "Maybe not tonight?" I try to kiss her lips again, but she moves her mouth away.

"Why? You can't geddet up or sumthin?"

I cough. "Um, that's definitely not the problem."

"I've got condoms in my drawer," she says, reaching her arm toward her nightstand.

"No, it's just—" I'm temporarily rendered speechless as Leigh grabs ahold of my dick through my jeans.

"Oh my god, Charlie!" her eyes suddenly light up. "You're a big boy. And fuck, you're so hard! You're gonna feel so good." She releases me to try to unbutton my pants, but she's totally incapable. 

Scooting further away from her, I pull her dress back over her bra, but she batts my hand away, her forehead creasing.

"Fuck that shit. Wuts wrong? Come on. I want you to. I thought you wanted me?"