Prologe

I looked at Shuna and smiled nonchalantly and mentally replied to her, "nothing new, Shuna please can these maids be quiet" said Rimuru to which Shuna looked at the two young girls dressed in maid outfits and they immediately stopped whispering.

But because I was special I could hear every nasty whisper, I didn't want to disturb Shuna, but something inside me cracked." Mr. Something wrong?" Shuna asked but I just waved my hand and in that instant the very same maid was decapitated, blood gushed from her head splattering all the maids who stood closer to her.

"Mister" muttered Shuna but I paid no attention to it and in that second she was resurrected, she was naked and started crying.

I stood up and said to Shuna "Choose trained body sniffers" she nodded and I walked out opening the door leaving Shuna and the maids behind

My face was and the hand I killed the maid with was covered in drops of red fresh blood, (did I really like it that much?) I thought and looked at the mirror across the stairs downstairs, I was covered in blood and I bloody loved it?

"I think I need to experiment less with my mana" I muttered very quietly and in the process unnoticed I was licking my hand clean of blood droplets. But in the same instant I lost interest and magically cleansed myself. "maybe try that very skill" I muttered.

Of course that skill. Insanely dangerous for me.

Skill:Abyss Balance.

Power Type:FFF

Scripture: You look at the abyss and it looks at you, you want to go to the abyss, but the abyss wants something in return.

Action: The wielder moves to another inhabited planet below development level 1, in exchange for losing their shell and most of their power.

Possible consequences: 1) catastrophic mana waste for 1 day 6 hours.

2) With a 9.56% chance, the body will decompose for 3 hours.

3) With a 1.0009% chance, every 24 hours a random skill will close and the one that was closed will open.

4) Fuming instant death with a 0.003% chance.

There were twenty other possible nasty curses down there.

I quietly told Ciel, "Ciel, I'm leaving and it's out of the question," I said, but in response Ciel sighed heavily and replied, "I'll explain everything," she said as if she already realized that she wouldn't be able to keep Rimuru for 6 times longer, Rimuru kept telling her to completely disconnect from his soul.

"Sorry Ciel, I understand, but I don't want to see her sad, now I'm going to disconnect," I said and a portal appeared nearby, which I entered with a grin.

To be continued soon.