本当の話が始まります?

-Where am I?

Rimuru asked. (???)

Rimuru's eyes widened, he was in some kind of cave, he tried to look around but a screen appeared. 

=YOU HAVE FAILED TO COMPLY!

A mechanical voice said, stunning Rimuru.

-What? What requirement?

Rimuru asked. 

=***= The mission was to kill the Almighty.

The last thing he said was echoed. 

-What? But why would I do that and where? 

Rimuru asked and began to descend from the stone hand. 

=Attention, subject codename #0927 is attempting to escape, activate protocol "Jil"=.

Rimuru jumped down, but his consciousness accelerated ten thousand times and he saw a mountain of his own corpses. 

-What!? 

Rimuru shouted as he was teleported back...he froze in shock. 

=Please note, you are not Rimuru Tempest, you are just a poor copy of him.

-Wait, tell me what I am? -Wait.

Rimuru asked, receiving an answer.

=Project Aurora is your latest attempt to create a copy of Rimuru. Your name is Rimuru, and my job is to guide you and help you in times of crisis.

... 

-а?.....

Rimuru, for some unknown reason, felt nothing but emptiness in his soul... 

=If you think you have a soul inside, you're wrong, you only have the organs and mind of a dead person inside, the reason you kill is because the plasma inside you feels the euphoria of killing.

-Does it work? 

=Yes, you're right to think that without killing you will die, and I'll tell you the truth, this is your real world, but 24 years later =.

-HAH.... 

=Your copy is still alive and a hero, your mission is to kill the strong men=.

-Change my mission please!!! 

Rimuru scolded the system and it changed the mission Rimuru had chosen.

=Mission accepted, "to have insane power to make the world a better place" Your path is Hell's Road.

-I'm sorry, what's your name? Also, how can I communicate with you quickly and see without information problems. 

After a moment of silence, a drone flew out of Rimuru's shadow. 

=I think maximum stealth will do the trick.

-What's your name? 

-What's your name? 

Rimuru asked, receiving the answer. 

-Slime.

-slime???