Part 16

Jaehyun pov

We haven't seen jeno this relaxed ever.
Me and his dad was stood outside the recovery room and they two of them were laughing.
Jeno was flicking through picture albums showing jaemin his awkward phases and you could tell jaemin was actually enjoying himself not forcing himself to look.

Me- how much did they mean to each other ?
Mr Lee - jeno was jaemins entire world and more. Jaemin was jenos safe place. They went to each other for anything. They met under the cherry tree on the hill every morning and every evening before we had to drag them in for school and dinner. Every spare minute they would spend together.
Me - I understand. Should we take jeno off the rosters for now ?
Mr Lee- yes I think so. Possibly pause tasks unless essential. I feel like some of the lovesick boys out of you all won't want to miss this ... it's going to be a whole new side of jeno none of you will have ever seen.
Me- in a good way or a bad way.
Mr Lee - a good way.

I nodded as we both walked away.

Ten PoV
I was upstairs making lunch for everyone when jeno came in to the kitchen.

Me- what's up ?
Jeno- can I have some clothes.
Me- for whom ?
Jeno- jaemin. And some shoes.
Me- he shouldn't be going out yet really jeno
Jeno- come on ten I promise I'll take care of him plus we will be like a 5 minute walk away.
Me- fine so you want some food making to take with you ?
Jeno- would you mind ?

I went upstairs grabbing one of my white fox tracksuits and some new balance trainers. I got some of my Nike socks and gave them to jeno. He thanked me as I put the shoes near the door.
I made them some sandwiches and cut some fruit putting it in some tubs and into jenos bag.
They finally came upstairs and the tracksuit was a bit big on him. Jeno got his shoes on and told jaemin which trainers to put on. He grabbed the bag off the chair thanking me

Jaemin- Nono ?
Jeno- yeah ?
Jaemin- I can't tie laces
Jeno- come over here and I'll do them don't worry

He sat on the chair and watched how jeno was doing it

Jeno- why are you crying - don't cry
Jaemin- I feel useless.
Jeno- listen - you can't remember the last 10 years of your life. Meaning you could have been in a coma for 10 years. That makes you 7 nana.
Jaemin- it's still stupid. I don't know how to tie shoe laces- I don't even know how to use chopsticks.
Jeno- listen. These are things you can learn don't worry. Now let's me take you to someplace I know is going to cheer you up. Then we can worry okay ?

He nodded and my heart was hurting for these two. It was so adorable I couldn't cope.

He picked his stuff up and he opened the door for him. It shut and I shouted everyone for lunch.
Mr and Mrs Lee joined us today and I told them where their son was. The nodded eating already.
I looked out the window and noticed the two of them sat on the bench on the hill.
I smiled and sat down with my own lunch.