Part 17

Jeno PoV

We were sat on the bench and I brought the food out the bag. Jaemin was eating his and I sat there just watching.
Jaemin- are you going to eat ?
Me- I'm full.
Jaemin- you haven't eaten anything...
Me- I know I'm fine. Here have my sandwich as well I'll just eat my fruit
Jaemin- no it's fine thank you though I can't stomach much.
Me- can you remember anything from before the coma ...?
Jaemin- there was a lot of familiars all the time. They were scared. They were the only ones that spoke to me.
Me- nana they can't talk
Jaemin- they definitely spoke they still me about their owners and how scared they were. They made sure I was okay as well.
Me- were you the only person there ?
Jaemin- yes. Only me except the people who worked for him.
Me- so you know his name ?
Jaemin- no they called him fake ace
Me- okay. Don't worry about it if you can't remember too much.
Jaemin- can I ask you something Nono ?
Me- of course
Jaemin- where's my mom and dad ?
Me- you don't remember ?
Jaemin- no ?
Me- oh god ... jaemin they're dead. They died when you were taken
Jaemin- what...
Me- I'm sorry ... I thought you remembered that bit
Jaemin- I see ... were they nice people ?
Me- the nicest. Our parents were best friends. I'm sure they'll have some pictures saved somewhere if you want to go talk to them.
Jaemin- maybe another time. I think I just need to stay calm. You know the only thing that kept me going was thinking about you and this cherry blossom tree. All I thought was maybe if I hang on long enough you'll find me and we will be able to come to the tree again.
Me- I'm glad we can be here together again.

He shuffled along the bench. His hand settled on my stomach before he laid his head onto my lap. I stroked his hair gently and I heard soft snores moments later. I gently moved so I could pack things up. I lifted him up and walked towards the path. He was so light. His legs were wrapped loosely around my waist and I opened the front door.

Ten- is everything o-

I shushed him and he nodded. I put him on the sofa as the others were watching films. I sat down next to him covering him with a blanket and my mom and ten were taking the spare blankets pillows etc upstairs.

Mom- we are just getting a room sorted for him now he's out of recovery.
Me- here I'll help.

We walked upstairs and went into what use to be my parents room before the moved to the other one.

Me- mom I don't suppose you have any pictures of jaemin with his family or even all of us do you ?
Mom- I will have a few. The house has been untouched as well so all their belongings are still in there if he wanted to go and get family pictures.
Me- oh I didn't realise thank you mom.

They moved things around and they had deliveries coming all through the afternoon. Ten nipped out and came back with about 50 shopping bags at least. 

Ten- I got these in a smaller sizing since my clothes are too big. Then he's got some stuff to wear until he's well enough to get out and get his own clothes. It was only like 2 grand ish-
Me- I'll send it back to you
Ten- what?
Me- he's my responsibility now. I'll pay for everything he needs. Thank you ten.

I took the bags off him taking them upstairs and leaving them for jaemin to go through. It was about half 7 when jaehyun had finished cooking. I woke up jaemin and showed him where the dining room was. He thanked jaehyun and we all began eating. He was struggling with cutting things so I took his plate cutting things for him. He looked disheartened and I passed it back. He thanked me and after tea we all went and got ready for bed. He still hadn't been to his room but I took him up.
He looked around in awe. I showed him to the bathroom since he wanted to bathe. I showed him where the towels were and there wasn't any pajamas in these bags from what I could see I dashed to my room grabbing a T-shirt and some underwear out the bag. I passed them to him and I was about to leave when he asked me to stay in his room.

Me- yeah I can stay
Jaemin- thank you it means a lot
Me- shout me I'll be on the couch near the window.

He shut the door and about 20 minutes had passed and the bathroom door opened. He had my T-shirt on and you could see the black boxers through the material.
He walked over to me and I looked up

Jaemin- can I do something Nono ?
Me- you can do anything you want..

He took another step closer to me sitting down. He held my face bringing his closer to mine. His eyes looked into mine. I felt his hot breath on my lips.

He was nervous. I held the side of his face pulling him closer. His arms went to the hair on the back of my head.
I laid him on the pillows. My hand lifted his T-shirt up until my hand was nestled gently on his hip. Our lips connected once again until the door flung open
Ten- so jaemin ... omg !

I shot up and jaemin did the same.

Me- I think it was only ten it's okay
Jaemin - okay...

I went outside and ten was stood at the door.

Me- is everything okay ?
Ten- blood draws and iv and his medication.
Me- okay come in
Ten- so you like him ?
Me- I've liked him since I was five ten
Ten- well we best make sure he's healthy and stays that way then
Me- yeah sorry come in.

He moved things around and sat down next to jaemin.
Jaemin held his arm out and ten looked at me

Ten- a moment jeno? I won't hurt him.

I nodded and left as I heard them both giggling.
I shook my head and went down to the others.

Winwin- where jaemin
Me- upstairs with ten having a gossip
Winwin- can I go join them ?
Me- you can for me
Renjun- I'm coming too !

The both ran off upstairs laughing.

Mom- son your very disheveled
Me- what?
Mom- your hairs messy. Your lips are swollen
Me- mom!
Taeyong- she has a very good point jeno. 
Me- shut up Taeyong

We all laughed when my reminders went off on my phone

Jaemins 18th
Four days away

Mom - jeno just don't forget he's still 17. Your 20
Me- mom I know I wouldn't anyway.
Mom-okay I'm just making sure.