CHAPTER THREE

౨ৎ ˖ ࣪⊹[Chapter Three] -'♡'-

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : unnecessary violence
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

﹏𓊝﹏𓂁 ﹏
༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓆉︎ ⋆。 ˚ ༝
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

I'm woken up by two heavy bodies falling on top of me. I hold awake and see both JJ and JB piled on top of me.

'yo get up cal we gotta big day ahead of us' JJ says as he pushes me to the side of the bed. i groan in annoyance 'noooo.... i'm so tired'

'your alarms been going off for like five minutes' John b says making me jump out of bed pushing the boys away from me.

'oh my god i'm gunna be late' i quickly grab a red bikini from my top drawer and some shorts from a bottom one. i run into the bathroom slamming the door. 'can one of you bring me my hair brush' i yell through the door

the two boys look at each other before JJ grabs my hair brush and opens the door passing it to me 'where are you running off too' JJ says as i push him out of the way walking to grab a pair of shoes.

'i'm meeting a friend' i say smiling at the boys, i grab my perfume and spray a bit on myself before pushing JJ away from the door.

'you don't have friends' John b says following me out of the room

'ouch' i say turning around to face the two boys, 'yes i do, i'm meeting jenna' i say smiling and tilting my head walking into the living room.

'my children' my father says smiling, 'glad to know all of you got home safely'

i smile at him and hug him over his chair 'morning papi, i'm running late i'll see you later' i say kissing his head and walking out the door.

'morning pop' JJ says tapping my dads shoulder.

'morning mr carrillo' john b says following behind JJ. no matter how many months have passed since big john died JB refuses to call my dad anything other than Mr. Carrillo. JJ on the other hand has been calling my dad pop since the day he could speak.

'you boys moving to figure eight with us or what?' my dad asks kicking his feet on the coffee table 'specifically you john, i know your having issues with dcs'

'i haven't really had time to think about moving there with you guys, i didn't know you wanted me to' john b says

'eh your a son to me, your dad was my best friend. Let me help you'

'yea okay'

~~~~

i quickly drop my bike off on one of the trees, i check my phone to see i've made it just in time. I head down towards the water and see rafe already standing there. i quickly walk down towards the water pushing rafes shoulder when i got to stand by his side.

'thought i was getting stood up for a minute there' he says turning his head a looking down at me.

'my brothers didn't wake me up in time' i say rolling my eyes smiling a bit. 'question for you'