The insecurity

Yoon Hye opened the door revealing jungkook. "Oh Yoon Hye." He exclaimed as he was expecting someone else to be at the door.

"Welcome sir." She moved aside but suddenly the pain stringed her body again. "Ahh" she whimpered, closing her eyes tightly.

"Are you ok??" Jungkook asked her, keeping his bag at the door.

"Yes sir I-I am ok." She tried to walk but again failed. "Ahh" her tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yoon Hye I told you you didn't have to go."

Y/n came there hearing her screams but something she saw made her heart clench.

Jungkook carried Yoon Hye in his arms as he looked at Y/n. "Pumpkin please can you bring my bag." He said and marched towards the guest room with Yoon Hye in his arms.

Don't worry Y/n he is just helping her. She can't walk right. Don't worry nothing is gonna ruin anything. You are just being too insecure for nothing.

She tried convincing herself as her mind was competing on its own opinions. Something made Y/n too insecure and she knew what it was. But without giving her this thought much attention, she let it go thinking it was useless to be thought on.

She rushed towards the guest room just to find Yoon Hye crying in Jungkook's arms.

She stood there like a rock watching both of them. Yoon Hye was crying as badly as she could. It was looking like she was forcing herself to cry.

"Yoon Hye calm down hmm " Jungkook said as he caressed her shoulders.

"I-I so sorry sir." She said while wiping off the tears, which were forced out by her. "Here" Jungkook handed her his handkerchief.

Y/n knew jungkook was the sort of guy who would help anyone in any condition. She knew how much of an extrovert he was back then so she just let this go and went and brought a glass of water for Yoon Hye.

"Yoon Hye what would have happened if I had opened the door huh." She said giving her the glass of water.

"Don't worry I have called the doc." Jungkook said, gaining both of the girls'attention.

"Good thing. But are you hungry kook?" She asked.

"No pumpkin actually the client treated me to a meal so." He said.

"Ok." Was the only thing she could reply.

"I have work you both continue."

She left both of them alone and went to the rooftop. She opened the door and entered the grassy terrace they had at the top of their home.

She walked and walked until her steps stopped at the edges of the terrace. She stood there, holding the railing while her mind was running somewhere else.

What's gotten into me?? Why am I being like this? Kook I am feeling too insecure. I know I am being too insecure but I can't help it.

I just don't want to lose you just like I lost them.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks to her throat. She couldn't help but cry and make herself calm.

Her thoughts had their own fight going on. She was just scared, scared she would have to face the same fate again.

Her eyes felt heavy due to the crying and she drifted in sleep while she sat there on the armchair

Not soon after that she realised it was already evening. And what made her more upset was jungkook didn't even call her once. Did he not know where she was ? Or he didn't want to know??

Y/n decided she would herself go and fetch him.

She went down through the big, luxurious stairs. She was searching for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Y/n went and opened the door just to find jungkook standing there.

"Where were you kook?"

"I just went to drop Yoon Hye home." He answered to her and Y/n just replied with an "Oh", but another question arose in her mind.

"The driver wasn't home or what that you had to go drop her." She said crossing her arms against her chest.

"Come on Y/n she is my secretary. And moreover I felt that I should do her this as the repay of the favor she did to us. And listen I am tired now can we just have some sleep please."

He said while hugging her.

Y/n hugged him back but her thoughts pierced in her mind out of nowhere just like a group of meteorites coming down from the galaxy.

He didn't call me Pumpkin. And damn the smell of her perfume is so dark. Was she hugging him the whole RIDE??

___________________

To be continued.....

RM's album is our go stream it guyssss. Let's support our Leader-nim.  His new song "LOST" is out go stream it peopleeeee.

Only 3 weeks left for our WWH comeback wohoooooo ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bye from author................