Chapter - 10 Party 2

Author's POV

The party hall was beautifully decorated

The party hall was beautifully decorated....with the freshly scented camellia flowers and mild yet strong fragrance that dominated the party hall.....but guess what...this decoration meant nothing for the souls that were broken.....there were two souls and hearts that were damaged majorly....the other broken hearts were strong enough to bear the pain....those two majorly broken souls were none other than....Sam and jungkook..... Samaira was broken coz she wasn't able to digest the bitter fact that the person she loved with her whole and soul....never really cared for her feelings....and so as to release her agony she made her way towards the balcony followed by Jimin.....

                     Jimin s POV

Being very well known with the fact that she was broken

Being very well known with the fact that she was broken....I followed her to the balcony....she stood by the realing while her eyes that held my universe felt like was slowly fading away......Her doe eyes were filled with tears....and I hated it....I hated the fact that she crying for someone who never really deserved her tears....I sighed...and slowly turned her around...and Crack...!! Did you hear my heart break...? That's what I felt when I saw her in tears....her Oceanic eyes were filled with the ocean of tears...not being able to control myself I pulled her close to me by her arms...while her head rested in my neck....She snuggled in my neck....while I wrapped my hand tightly around her waist.....Slowly caressing her waist I felt my shoulders wet by her tears....I did not mind anything as long as she was the one ruining it...

Me : Let it out....I'm here...

I caressed her hair ever so gently....while she slowly pulled out of the hug looking at me with those broken eyes.....

Sam : " Why did it had to be me Jimin...? Was I not good....? Was I not worthy for his love...?...Was...I - "

I interrupted her coz her talks were useless.....

Me : It's okay Sam.....maybe you aren't the one for him......maybe he's destined with scar.....or maybe you're fated to be with someone better...

She looked at me angrily...