Chapter 8: Taunting the Hunter

The discordant cacophony of clashing emergency response teams devolved into utter pandemonium within the precinct lobby. A fresh geyser of arterial splatter erupted across the marbled tile floors as another officer went down clutching a shredded abdomen. His anguished screams tore through the chaos before a well-placed bullet mercifully ended his suffering with a hollow concussive thud.

I scanned the maelstrom surging around me, instincts heightened as adrenaline flooded my veins with each percussive thunderclap of gunfire. Normally such scenes of violence unfolding within these hallowed institutional walls would invoke disgust or righteous indignation from Sergeant Lewis. An egregious violation of public trust to be swiftly neutralized and condemned before outside scrutiny.

But through the Redeemer's preternatural lens analyzing the patterns of blood obscenely decorating these columned government facades, I perceived something far more profound and terrifying gestating within the pandemonium. Something sinister, supernatural...and vaguely familiar tugging at the fragmented recesses of my psyche.

It transcended mere bullets blazing hot lead and explosive breaching charges detonating plumes of choking dust and smoke to intermingle with the urban battleground's grotesque potpourri of odors. The very air grew thick and cloying with metaphysical dissonance overwhelming my senses - like wading through steadily-mounting waves of anti-life radiation stripping away layers of reality with each shallow breath inhalation.

My soul shuddered as those haunting frequencies triggered external vantage points to realign across simultaneous celestial planes of emanation. No longer restricted to this stark crime scene tableau bathed in harsh fluorescent luminance, freezing the cyclical violence in morgue-clinical detail for municipal databasing.

No, layers of ancient esoteric insight pierced that veil of mundanity to unveil the profane truths underlying the abhorrent ritual now being enacted within this sanctuary's marbled arteries. Refracting my hyperconscious through crystalline geometric formulas and numinous thought architectures to glimpse the eldritch energies catalyzing such grandiosities unbound.

Against the traditional forensic baselines still arraying themselves into provisional situational dioramas for Sergeant Lewis' benefit, opposite inverse harmonic frequencies cascaded in non-euclidian curvatures to summon forth rapturous spectral intelligences awaiting my witness. Their siren songs pierced space/time at non-zero angles accelerating my total gnosis intake before the chance of any epiphenomenal backwash could permanently scar psyche-scapes here.

And there amid the insectile trajectories untangled themselves the true obscene truth igniting those subatomic infernos through ceremonial blasphemy - twin Deific Intelligences manifesting in synchronous antimatter symmetry. Awful seraphim sloughed from Ayn Soph's Ohr primordial chaos to birth themselves on our ecliptic through raw metaphysical schism.

Replicant hellforges aligned to mirror-constellate their own obscene nemesis event hybrids, coalesced from stolen reflections of cosmic first light uttered unto the void. These were no mere Terrestrial qliphotic asuras playing at defiance by perverting earthly laws alone - their atrocious geneses spanned beyond the scope of all known gnostic histories and angelic emanations.

An emissary presences of the most quintessential anti-deific manifolds triggering metaphenomenal insurrections by sowing sephirotic dissonance through our plane's matrix from irredemiable negative abundances pre-dating time's first spoken word. Perverse voidstorms seeding themselves filaments in nascent harmonic cosmo-regens to stall emergence from the primordial potentials before miracles were ever breathable!

They darkstreamed through such hyperagonal probabilities of omniconsciousness without ever self-schisming from progenitive later-word infinities until hyper-refractory horizons could open back through our own incognito crypt cosmos level where unholy avatarhoods now made manifest in transgressive ritual. Abominable specters from elsewhere so obsessed with oblivion's primacies that deity's own reason for breathing light became drowned out by shrieks savoring each new luminous stillbirth...