The family photo

Hello my dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comments and share.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************
Arjun Singh Raghuvanshi

Bhanu's one day activity of jogging early mett it's end,now we are on our way to Verma mansion, Bhanu is on her black McLaren, we three are following her closely along with her four guards who Protected her since she was child.The day she was attacked they were all lying unconscious, according dadu their food had hypnotics in them,so whoever attacked Bhanu just knew about them and not about us. That fucker who dared to attack my wife is not opening up his mouth, no matter how much we torture him,he keeps saying that he received order in vedio game chat screen and also received five lakhs in cash in the same gaming cafe's bathroom.

It's suspicious but one thing is sure that someone is behind my wife and wants her gone. According to attacker his order was simple to scare her but when she didn't moved a but he thought she was dead already. Are this Vermas are behind this attack? They are worst family i have seen and the chance of might really do something to my wife is rather high.

I can't figure out who would go this length to harm her, what are there intensions, is it just to scare her or is it to harm her. My thoughts came into halt when we arrived at Verma mansion, Bhanu hops out of car and throws keys at one of the guard, as she walks in through huge doors. We three follow her closely, my eyes is on the guards who's patrolling around, as we enter inside Bhanu calls loudly sarcastically "my dear family,good morning!". Bhanu hops on couch, legs crossed on one another, her posture is laid back,a maid serves her tea,i stand behind her.

While she was making a show of drinking it Vermas starts filling in common room one by one,by looking at Bhanu as if they saw ghost early morning which is ridiculous she's too beautiful for a ghost.

Kiran shouts "What are you doing here?" Bhanu closes her ears "Why the hell are shouting brother! That too in early morning! And also is that way to talk to your boss,no manners!" She sighs dramatically. Abhimaan asks"what is he doing here? I thought you were done with him!" Bhanu sighs in defeat and answers without looking at me "ahh....him i am done with him. He's not my husband anymore but he's here as my bodyguard". Why does she sounds like she's done with me! No way she can't be done with me when i started to want her,when i am going crazy for her!

"Bodyguard? Why do you need? That too him!" Kiran scoffs "Oh! Didn't you know i was attacked that too in my own home. Nowadays world has became unsafe! Aren't you worried your only sister was in danger hmm!" Bhanu replies dramatically.

By the looks everyone i can clearly say they are annoyed by her but Bhanu doesn't looks like she cares. "Oh my god! We are all twinning, Ofcourse we are loving family!" Bhanu giggles sarcastically addressing their all black outfits "oii, Shekhar did they arrived?" She asks a helper, "Yes mam" .

"Hmm, did you arrangements as i asked?"

"Yes mam"

"Okay....good. Let them in!"

"What are you doing?" Her father asks .

"Oh! Father. Good morning!" Bhanu replies sweetly but that's down right maniac. I feel killing this Vermas hundred times because of the way they speak to my wife.

He doesn't wish her back but instead glares her, "Alright now let's move to morning room!" Bhanu says,gets up from couch and starts walking out "now what? What do you need? Ha, are you going to cry and whine about how your life was destroyed, how miserable you are...ha?"her father mocks,Bhanu stops abruptly her whole deamnor changes from laid-back to anger, she slowly turns back and glares at her father.