CHAPTER 04

Jimin and Yuna started to dating. Jimin was very happy, but Yuna was not like that. She was always complaining that Jimin was not all hers because Jimin was always talking about Minji even when they spent time together Jimin only thought about Minji. Their date Jimin had cancel because Minji was not feeling well. Yun couldn't bear any of this. That's when Yuna's appa had to go to the London branch of their business. So, they decided to shift to London. Yun and her appa decided to take Jimin with them.

Yuna: Jimin.

Jimin: yes Yuna

He said full of love....

Yuna: appa has to go to London. So, we should go to.

Jimin: oh.

Yuna: appa and I decided to take you with us.

Jimin didn't said anything.

Yuna: but you should give Minji to any orphanage. We only want you.

Still Jimin didn't said anything, thats why Yuna thinks that Jimin also agrees with her idea. So, she said very happily.

Yuna: my appa want you to study business management, then you have to look after Appa's business.

Jimin laughed at her.

Jimin: so, you have decided all my future, right? But sorry Yuna, I don't want a life without my Agi.

Yuna: you like her more than me, don't you?

Jimin: I like you too.

Yuna: no, you don't. if you like me you have to come with us.

Jimin: sorry Yuna, I can't.

Yuna: if so, forget about me. We will never see each other again. You will regret the decision you made now.

She walked to her appa in tears.

Yuna's appa: it's ok baby. If he doesn't want you, you don't want him too. Ok?

Yuna nodded to her appa.

When Jimin went to Yunki's restaurant with Minji, Hoseok, rose, Yunki's parents, Yunki and his fiancée Kim Hana was there.

Kim Hana took Minji from Jimin.

Yunki's Eomma: Jiminie... what happened? Why you look sad?

Jimin: Eomma, Yuna said I have to give Minji to any orphanage. Then go with them to London. I could study business management there and then look after her Appa's business.

Hoseok: what?

Jimin: she said they only want me.

Yunki's appa: what did you said to her?

Jimin: I said no to her.

Rose: we can look after her if you. Want to go with them.

Jimin: thank you Noona for telling this, but I can't abandon her.

Yunki: you like her so much.

Jimin: yes, I like her, but I don't like her as much as I love Minji.

They haven't talked about Yuna since then.

Minji is now 18 years and Jimin 33. Jimin working as a manager in a construction company. As time went by to Minji Samchon turned to appa. Now Minji called Jimin appa.

Minji and friends were waiting for the bus. When Jimin came with the car.

Girl 1: hey guys, look...... a handsome guy looking at us.

Girl 2: where? O..my...god he is soooooo cute....

Thats when Minji looked up at the person her friends were talking about.

Minji: back off guys, that handsome guy is mine.

Then she collects her things and went to Jimin.

All girls: what??????

Hearing that Minji turned and smiled at them.

Then a boy who was studying with them came there.

Boy: yes, that handsome guy is hers.

Girl 2: you know him?

Boy: yes, he is her appa.

Girls: what..

Girl 1: I have no hesitation in accepting Minji as my Ttal.

Boy: mmm.......as it happened.