CHAPTER 09

After Minji's discharge Hoseok and his family, Yunki and his family, Minji and Jimin meet with Namjoon's whole family.

Namjoon: Mr. park this is my appa Kim Baek Hyeon, Eomma Kim Yun Hee, sister- in-law Kim Jisoo, brother's fiancée Chae Jung Joo, Hyeong Kim Seok Jin, younger brother Kim Tae Hyung.

Jimin: hello, I am park Jimin.

Minji: park Minji.

Hoseok: Jung Hoseok.

Rese: Jung rose.

Yunki: min Yunki.

Hana: min Hana.

Jun woo: min Jun woo.

Jangmi: Jung Jang mi.

They all bow to Namjoon's family.

Namjoon's appa: hello everyone, please sit down.

Jun woo and Jang mi: Gamsahabnida.

They chat with everyone happily.

Jimin: since we are now going to be relative, I have to tell you every think about me and Minji.

Namjoon's appa: whatever you have to say, we have no problem with it. We like you and Minji. So, she will be my son's wives.

Jimin: thanks for saying this. But I have to tell this.

Yunki patted Jimin;s back. Rose also patted Minji;s shoulder.

Jimin: Minji.... She is not my daughter.

Namjoon and his family: what???

Jimin: yes, she is not my daughter, actually she is my brother's daughter. When Minji was 3 years old, her appa and Eomma died in an accident. Since then I am her appa, Eomma, Samchon, Chingu.... Everything.

Hearing this NamJoon and his family's respect and love for Jimin increased. Suddenly Namjoon's appa get up from his seat and went to Jimin ,so he also gets up from his seat. Then Namjoon's appa hugged Jimin tightly.

Namjoon's appa: thank you for rise her so well. I am so proud of you dear.

Jimin: thank you sir.

Namjoon's appa: oh, please don't call me sir. Call me Samchon.

Jimin: no how could I call you Samchon?

Namjoon's appa: you know I am 69 years old. And you seem some years older than my son's. so Samchon is ok. And NamJoon, he is your father-in-law but he is so young to call Siabeoji, call him Hyeong and boys you too.

Jimin: no......no........ please don't do that. I am his Siabeoji, so how could he call me Hyeong?

Yunki: min, no matter how hard you try to prove that you are an Ajossi, you are still very young. So, accept your fate.

Everyone laughed at Jimin.

They decided to conduct the wedding after a month. Everyone was very happy. Jimin is more

blessed, Minji is going to have such a good family.

A month passed quickly. On the eve of Minji and Namjoon's wedding.

Tae: Joo, did you call our baby cousin? He said , he going to come yesterday. But didn't come till now. Joo call him, we can know where he is now.

Joo made a video call to their beloved baby cousin, but that cousin had other plan so he changed the video call to voice call.

Baby cousin: hello Noona......

Joo: hey baby bro, where are you now? Tae is screaming with the anger here.

Baby cousin: oh, I am sorry guys I can't come.

Tae: yah... you liar.......

Jisoo: baby is you outside, I can here the sound of vehicles.

Baby cousin: yes.... I am outside with me friends.

Namjoon: what? You should be here at this time. But now you are hanging out with your friends.

Baby cousin: sorry Hyeong.

Jin: Joonie....... you should never forgive him for not coming to your wedding.

Baby cousin: Hyeong, don't say that. You know I love you guys so much.

Jisoo: if you love us, you were here now.

Baby cousin: sorry guy's

Joo: no, we don't forgive you

Baby cousin: ok, ok now please some one open the door. I am little tired of the long flight.

Everyone: WHAT????

Everyone jumped up and run to the door.

Jin: JUNG KOOKAH....baby...

Jungkook hugged everyone.

Jungkook: Hyeong what you think? I am not coming to my brother's wedding?

NamJoon: if you don't come, I will never forgive you.

Jungkook: but I am here now. So, give me a hug.

They hug each other.

Jin: now everyone goes and sleep. Tomorrow is the wedding.

Everyone: ok, good night guys.

When I saw this, I cried. I felt that all my worries were melting away.  I wish I had someone like this in my life.