ৎ 1

Short kid saves me from my math teacher

      I leaned on the schools wall, waiting for something, anything, anyone,  to appear and become my friend. I never had any friends, most people thought I was troubled and the only person who bothered to stick around was Mr.L.. he only gave me bad test results though. He had it out for me. Anyway.. that's fine though. I got off the wall, and began walking off to class while the bell rung. (me? I had just skipped the previous class in the hallway..)  I opened the door to Mr.L's classroom, he gave me a nod while I went to sit in my seat.

     I sat down, practically zoning out at the math lesson. I was never good at math. There were to many shapes and points for me. I'm in the 7th grade, I'm 13, and I find reading to be too much of a task. I really like flowers— why don't we have a flower planting class? Oh and— My random thoughts were interuppted by Mr.L.
". . Autumn? " he spoked, his deep voice sounded almost forced but.. not?
"Oh? Uh— mhm?" I replied, sitting up straight.
".. I asked you a question five minutes ago, you haven't responded." The man furrowed hus bushy eyebrows, man! He has to be at least 6'2 without a doubt.
"Sorry, What was the question..?"
".. autumn. It's on the board." He scowled at me and pointed to a digital problem.

     ( 569 ÷ 4 ) × (791 × –22)

"Ha. . So.. uhm.. 5?" I grinned.

     ".. See me during lunch autumn." He barked the order so rudely I almost shouted at him.

    "Yes sir!!" I bellowed.
Mr.L frowned, turning back to the board and switching problems as he continued to teach the class. I began to doodle on my notebook page, I was drawing me with a sword, beating up some bad guy. Yeahh. I was so cool— ohoh!! I'll also give myself flower powers..

 I was so cool— ohoh!! I'll also give myself flower powers

      I'll just say its spring, I love spring. Best holiday! I think I did a good job.. I'm like a superhero !!

    I gripped my pencil while the bell rung, I broke it.. oops. I shoved the two halves into my backpack and set off into he hallway.

       Kids were pushing, Screaming, biting..? Hitting, fighting, all of the above. I stopped infront of two kids.
"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH, KID!" A 8th grader shouted at a smaller boy— oh! That small kid was in my class. He refuses to tell anyone his real name, he just says "my names cool boy! Beacuse im the best loser!' Okay.. maybe he dosent say that. But it's similar.
"OKAY BUCKO. WHATS IT TO YOU!!! IM NO FEMALE DOG!!" 'Coolboy' screamed back.
"DO YOU WANNA FIGHT DUDE?? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM."
"NUHUH. I WOULD NEVER FIGHT—" And just like that, he received a punch in the face. 'Coolboy' tumbled backwards into the lockers, a crowd began to form. A few kids pulled out their phones and started recording. 'Coolboy' stumbled up and got to his feet, he had some raggedy shoes that some people would scream 'WHAT ARE THOOSEE' At.. is that the point here? No. The point is that 'coolboy' was getting jumped by this bigger kid and no one was stopping it.

   I stepped up, I was in the very front of the crowd now, 'coolboy' was curled up in a ball while the 8th grader was kicking him with all his strength. I was thinking of my next move, I began to step up, running towards them and opening my mouth to speak—

         "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" A loud, deep, forced voice screamed, the crowd immediately fled away. I stayed still. Mr.L pushed over to us, grabbing the 8th grader and sending him back to class, getting ready to shout at me and the other kid. "Hey— Mr. L !! Cmon now.. we didn't do anything, that kid was beating him up and I just wanted to hel—" I shouted nervously, I tend to scream when I'm worried.
"BE QUIET LITTLE GIRL." Mr. L grabbed my shoulders, while he spoke I could see pointy teeth.
'Coolboy' had seen my worry while I stared at his teeth. Suddenly something clicked for him.

         Mr. L pushed me, I flew across the other side of the hall, making a big crack and a dent in the hall.

           Mr.L advanced on 'coolboy,' expect.. he held his necklace for a moment while Mr.L came towards him, at the last second it was a big ball of light, blinding me.. lightning! But it didn't come from the sky, it came from the boys hands.

    As the light disappeared, I could see Mr.L start to crumble to golden ash. I stated, shocked, looking at the kid and then back where the teacher had been repeatedly. 'Coolboy' stared at me like a deer on the headlights. ".. you.. saw that?" He spoke, his voice echoed in the hallway. "Uhm.. well — not exactly, the light was blinding me."

          "Holy Zues..?" 'Coolboy' spoke, running up to me, which for your information, I was still at the dent in the wall. 'Coolboy' grabbed my arm and flung me upwards. I was now standing as he studied my face and i studied his. He was much shorter then me, white hair, pale skin, red sweatshirt, and black sweatpants.
".. how tall are you?" I asked 'coolboy' as if it wasint rude.
".. 5'3?"
I busted out laughing, gosh! I was like 5'5.
"Okay shortie, shortcake, mouse, tiny, mini—" I went on, coming up with nicknames for him before he struck me across my face with his palm.
"OW!! what was that for?" I whined.
'Coolboy' furrowed his brows.
"Listen, you must be able to see thru the mist.. you are either a mortal or a human. I'm no satyr, I can't sniff you and go 'zoo wee mama!', therefor, I'm taking you back to camp with me."
"But I have to meet with Mr.L during lunch!" I protested.
".. there is no more Mr.L, now come on, before they sense you too."
"YOU KILLED MY MATH TEACHER?!"
".. our math teacher, now come on dude!" 'Coolboy' grabbed my wrist, which hurt to be fair.

      The boy dragged me thru the empty halls, kids saw us running past while they looked thru their classrooms window. 'Coolboy' paused at the front entrance, why are we leaving this way? No clue, did I think he'd have some epic escape plan? Yeah. I shook it off and let the boy continue to lead me. He apparently broke down the doors beacuse I had NO clue where they went. I stepped out still following him.

    We eventually made it to to the streets. We were in New York, New York. Yeah, I lived here. It's acutally kinda a dump.. too much littering.

But other then that, we gotta go.

Sorry this is lowkey short.. anyway!! No shipping any characters beacuse theese are my friends characters.