Chapter 1

She felt suffocated watching herself being beaten. News about her spreading all over the world.
Her parents sadness and shame. The tabloids smearing her name. Her child who once cried and laughed lied cold in her arms.

Why? All because she doesn't deserve to be loved by a rich man.

Then fine. In the next life she won't love a rich man.

Waking up she felt pain. Opening her eyes she saw a huge chandelier above her . Then    trying to sit up she realised she was naked. And a hand on her waist was heavy. She followed the arm and saw the face that has haunted her dreams for many years.

"Mr CEO. Tang Yijun. " She smiled in disgust. 'But still I still come back after the child seed is planted. I guess this child must be born. '

She looked at the time it was three am. She remembered two life times she has repeated. The water to remove your memories didn't work for her apparently. So this is her third time. Leaving now is a mistake. Waiting for morning is a mistake.

So she didn't do any stupid things. She took the phone on the side and called the hotel staff.
"Hello". Her voice was hoarse. "Hello. This is the secretary for CEO Tang. He has passed out. I would like the hangover medication as well as headache pills. Thank you. " Then stood up went to bath quickly. And came back out wore her original skirt. Fortunately she has always like to keep two shirt and both shirts are similar. So she wore it but to be safe she washed the other one and put it under the vent. Tied up her hair. Applied black eye shadow and went to answer the door.

"Thank you. " She said to the room servants.
Then went back inside. The windows were thrown open. The clothes were packed up. She spiller whisky on Tang CEO's clothes. And went to the bed. The bright red mark was very conspicuous. So she unceremoniously remove the sheet from under the CEO. He groaned. She didn't care. She took it. Went to wash it and then lay it on the floor by the balcony and switched the acon a but higher. She also took a cloth and have Mr CEO a wipe bath. Anyways she has done this mundane thing in her second life. Thinking he would be grateful when he stood up again. 

Well not so much.

Then after this she cleaned the room. Removed any and all traces. Burned the condoms. Even though they were useless. Which made her angry. She saw it was four am. She sat down and started typing on the laptop. All the work she did in her previous lives.  Drank tea and worked. Made tea and coffee the were many cups. Then at six am she pressed save. And then went to the bathroom. Wore her previous shirt. Packed the other one. Wore slippers put her heels by the sofa. Placed the sofa blanket along the sofa . Replaced the bed sheet under the CEO. He was about to stir awake. She hit him in the head with stone cigarette tray. And then took the whisky bathed his whole body in whisky. Dressed him in his suit pants and the shirt was out on haphazardly. She made some more alcohol stains. Then patted the bed and it looked like he alone slept there. Looking under the bed she saw her stockings. She was frightened. She took them quickly and wore them. Seeing everything clean.  With the organised chaos she laid down on the couch. Covered the blanket.

She was so scared. So afraid. She fell asleep with the blanket covering her.

Eight am.

"Mom ,you see I told you she was a slut!". Said a girl with delicate features . But her words were full of anger.

The older woman said ",Mind your manners Chuchu. Sorry sister. The child is just agitated". She said to the other Middle aged women.

He Chuchu pouted. Arms crossed.

The other woman focussed on the CCTV Vidoe of the hotel. Her son was staggering while the little PA strained to hold his suitcase her bag and his suit and him at the same time. She also staggered with him. They entered the room at around eleven pm.