Chapter 24

EVAN

"She really looks like you Knov." komento ko habang nagmamasid sa bata.

She is playing with her uncle Drake. Knov chuckled. "Hmm, that's because we're siblings. You thought she's my daughter that's why you left"

I nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to clarify what's bothering me. "

" You also think that I have feelings for Caela right?" I nodded.

"I'm really sorry Knov." I said sincerely.

"It's okay, atleast we're together now. Maybe that's the way of fate for me to confess my feelings to you. " He smiled gently at me then leaned his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

I smiled and caressed his back. Hindi sya pumirma sa divorce paper. We made love that night then he brought me back to my condo when I'm still asleep. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Nathaniel.

And right now, nandito kami sa bahay ni Drake. The favor that Drake asked for is for me to be his sister's doctor.

Nakausap ko na kanina si Angel at nagpapahinga naman sya ngayon.

"Hellian come here.." agaw ko sa atensyon ng bata. Agad naman itong ngumiti at iniwan ang uncle nya sa playground.

Hellian is a 2 years old baby girl, she's smart and can walk properly at her age. Palangiti din ito at sweet.

I lifted her and put her on my lap. "Drake hindi ka pa talaga pwedeng bumuo ng pamilya. You didn't even notice that your niece wanted to sleep."

"Pano ko ba malalaman? she is cheerfully playing with me. " kibit balikat nito at naglakad palapit samin.

"Look at her drowsy eyes! You d-mb!" singhal ko. Napakamot naman ito sa ulo tsaka ngumiti ng pilit lalo na kay Knov.

Knov's eyes are silently following his moves. I rolled my eyes. Tumikhim si Knov ng umupo si Drake sa tabi ko. "Hey baby? tutulog kana?" Drake mimicked Hellian's baby voice.

Knov grimaced and moved his head closer to my neck and back to close his eyes. He sniffed me there. Paborito nya daw yan. Ewan ko kung bakit.

Hellian nodded and hugged my arms. She started to close her eyes. Paano na yan? dalawa na ang baby ko?

Drake snorted at me at dahan-dahang kinuha sakin si Hellian.

"Asikasuhin mo muna yang baby damulag mo, ako na dito sa magandang baby namin. " he kissed the baby's cheek and pinched her nose lightly earning a cute little chuckles from Hellian.

"You can tell me if she's already awake, dito lang muna kami." tukoy ko kay Angel.

"Oum" and he left carrying the girl little version of Knov.

Silence reigned the area, only the humming of the birds will be heard. Nasa medyo liblib na lugar kasi ang bahay nila Drake. It's a modern style mini mansion. Hindi ito ang bahay nila nung kami pa, lumipat sila dito to hide from Demion, Knov's father.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ganun nalang kasama ang ama ni Knov, he is the opposite of her wife. Mabait naman si Mrs. Chekhov.

I closed my eyes and try to rest in the comforting silence. But a phone's ringing disturbed it. Napamulat din si Knov. It's his phone. He sighed before answering it.

"Who's this?" bored nyang tanong. Lips protuded. Whatever his action and style he is very attractive. I smiled at him.

"It's your mother Knov, come see me with Evan." I heard mrs. Chekhov said on the other line.