Chapter 9

EVAN

Buong araw akong nakalubog lang sa kama, with Knov always by my side. He takes care of me, brought me food, inaalalayan sa pagtayo, and gets me whatever I want.

"Does it still hurt?" I rolled my eyes at him. Kanina pa kasi sya paulit-ulit.

"Isn't it obvious? " ewan ko lang pero feel ko talagang magtaray ngayon. Ang sakit kasi ng buong katawan ko, yes buong katawan.

Eh hindi ko naman alam na masarap palang gawin yun. Urgh sht yung utak ko!

"Just asking." I like his voice this way, masculine, low and soothing. "If you need anything don't hesitate to wake me up, I'll just take a nap there. "

He was about to walk towards the L shaped sofa when I held his hand. He stilled and stopped, slowly glancing at our hands together. Agad ko namang binawi ang kamay ko ng maramdaman na parang kinoryente yun.

Illusion, yeah that is.

"Uhm, you can take a nap in the bed." I offered and tapped the space beside me. I can see in his eyes that he is hesitating. "I can't stand with my feet to wake you up if ever I want to pee"

He looked at me in seconds bago sya tumango-tango tanda na naiintindihan nya ang point ko. He climbed up in bed and lay beside me.

I can't stop myself to smile when minutes after, I heard him snore. I brushed my fingers through his hair earning gro-ns from him.

For how long will I stay here with such a handsome demi-god?.

Can I even forget him if I leave him there and go back to my old life? Will he forget me too? Will he miss me? Will someone come to heal him? Kasi ako, I won't be able to cure him. Hindi sa hindi ko kaya, it's just that the more I involve myself onto him the more I lost myself.

He is the reason of the h-le in my a-s. He's the first person that satisfied my l-st even without lips kissing. I don't know why he can't, or he just don't want to kiss me?

I scanned his face, he's just so perfect. From his forehead,his eyebrows,his lashes,the shape of his eyes,his nose and..I swallow hard, I wonder if what is the feeling of being kissed by those sweet delectable lips?

I traced his lips with my index finger. It's smooth. I closed my eyes. Nababaliw na rin siguro ako.

But I want to try, I can't resist my greediness. And curiosity is my biggest enemy.

I leaned towards him directly aiming for his lips. Just one, yeah hindi naman siguro nakakamatay ang isang halik di ba? Bakit kasi ipinagdadamot nya pa?

I closed my eyes and let my body move on its own. My heart is beating fast, probably nervous of being caught.

Moments after, I felt the smooth object touched my lips, the feeling is just so perfect. I want more.

I moved my lips and I felt the contentment of my inner system. The stolen kiss don't lasted for long. Baka magising sya.

I laid on the bed, facing him. I closed my eyes and dozed in sleep with contentment.

_____

"Can you stay here with me?" napahinto ako sa pagpapak ng kinakaing snacks. Lumingon ako kay Knov.

We're at the terrace on the second floor. Watching the sunset. I am sitting on his lap with a bowl of chichirya. He was hugging me from behind. He is sitting on a sofa, eyes staring directly at the sun setting.

"I don't know?" diretsahan kong sagot , ibinalik ko nalang ang atensyon sa papalubog na araw.

"Why?"

"I have a college brother in the city, he is so stubborn but I know he's very kind, and he loves me. And he'll miss me if I stay here for long." sagot ko. Baka nga namiss na ako ng unggoy na'yun.

Silence reigns the area. Silence that don't feel awkward but comforting.

"Do you hate me?" bigla nyang tanong. The sun is finally nowhere to be seen in the horizon. But it leaves orange to pink shades in the clouds.

"Bakit mo naman natanong yan?" I asked back.

He hugged me and dipped his head in my neck. He sniffed and kissed it then tightened his embrace.

"I've been a bad baby to you. I'm sorry daddy." I can sense the sincerity of his words.

"It's okay, Daddy's not mad." I gently rubbed his arms that are hugging me. "Can I ask you a favor Knov?"

"What is it daddy?" agad na sagot nya.

"Can you open up on me? Tell me what's on your mind. Tell me about your thoughts, likes and dislikes, your dreams, your goal, and yourself. I want to know you more." I almost plead.

I sighed when he didn't answer. But minutes passed he said..

"I'll trust you, please don't leave. I don't know if I'll be able to think rationally if you do. Please daddy?"