1.12,Easy son

Author-

Eira,She is at looking herself in mirror.She wore an off
shoulder with v neck which allow little bit of cleavage visible.There is slide in the satin cloth which shows her thigh,It was a royal blue colour gown which perfectly fitted her milky body.

She apply a moisture cream in her face which resulted in shining like light.After that she did her eye lashes.The power her eyes hold even without doing her eye with eyeliner but just with eye lashes was enough for everyone to get shiver throught their spine.

At last she took dark red,a little brown lipstick and applied in her lips.She is done with her not so called makeup.

Thats when a hands wrapped around her waist,while resting his chin in her shoulder.His Whiskey eyes is staring her doe blue eyes through mirror.

The effect he had on her was something which we can see in this world.The power of their dominance for each other shows through their glace.He looked away from mirror to down to her.His eyes locked when he can see her cleavage clearly.His eyes shows a dark aura,She smiled seeing his reaction.

"Should I change.hmm?"
she asked with her deep voice staring him through mirror while he is staring down,his breath touched her shoulder to down.She shivered.

"No.You are beautiful princess."
He said while shifting his gaze to her as her smile grew higher.Ah this man Never failed to make me smile.
He make her turn around,he pushed her towards mirror,now her bare back is shown in mirror.He looked his gaze with her.

Talking through eyes.She smiled and nodded understandingly.He leaned to her cleavage and gave a little bite mark.Her breath was stuck.
After he looked her lips and leaned in,while she was waiting for his lips to touch her but!

"You are Mine,And I will only Yours.I want to Kiss you,Make you scream my name,Me inside you but We are going to late if we do.So,Shall we Go Mrs Kian?.
He said while extending his hands towards her.He is happy to see how pissed she is now.He smirked in victory as she was going to hold his hand but in swift response his back was now facing with mirror.

She leaned more closer to his lips while moving her body with his as she could feel he is getting harder.She smirked and lean to his lips while travelling her hands in chest to neck.

"OMY dear Husband.You know what,You are just fucking hot and sexy for me to hold back.I can't resist you.But love you did a mistake for not wearing shit inside your blue suit.Because of this your body which I only have right to see is now exposed though.
So Shall I mark what is Mine?"she said in her deep voice.While his smirk grew higher he kept his hand in her back and pushed herself to him fully.And he nodded his head with a smile.

She smiled a kissed his jawline to neck when she reach there she sucked and bited.Ah she is satisfied after marking him as hers.

"Hubby Shall We go now?"
She asked in cute voice which make his smirk turn to smile.He pecked her lips and nodded.
"Yes Mrs Kian.But don't be tired we have long night"
He said as she chuckled while nodding.They hold their hands and stepped outside of their house.

After mins,
They reached,The whole hotel is booked for this party which is held by the most powerful Women and Men of the business Industry in the world.Every business people is present in this occasion.They are surprised,shocked that they signed the deal together.

Who would have not shocked?Everyone is begging to collab with them.So after rejecting each of their proposal they didn't know that to gave this shock they rejected their proposals.

As soon the hall became silent and the whole hall became dark but A light focused two figures standing in main door while wearing an matching outfit.
Everyone gasped,
"They look perfect together"someone whispered,
"Its normal to wear matching outfit in party of collaboration partners"
Someone yelled while whispering back.

Kian and Eira walked to the stage with their dark aura.
They never leave a chance to make everyone shiver and make them go in their knees because of the power they are holding.

But did they know,Two person's eyes were piercing their soul while watching them walk together.
One of them gritted his teeth while looking how close they are and the other one is aged man,he looked them with anger rushing face.The aged man taped the other one in shoulder,but his eyes didn't blink for a second his stare was very stern.His body shivered due to holding his anger.

"Take it easy son."
The old man said,as a smirk left appeared in his lips.