V

16.

"See the light as it shines on the sea?It's blindingBut no one knows how deep it goesAnd it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find meAnd let me knowWhat's beyond that line, will I cross that line?"

It's blinding
But no one knows how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know
What's beyond that line, will I cross that line?"

Shouting the lyrics to the sound loudly while dancing in the middle of the floor Tatum watched Sofia with a smile on his face. She came to his house four hours ago give or take they did not have sex but she did pour her heart out and say that she would not allow her fear for certain things mess up what they have going on at the moment. He took in every word that she said about how no one could know about them but that made him want to call the university and quit without a two weeks notice, because what person in their right mind would want to hide a person as loving, caring, sweet, and funny as Sofia from everyone.

She walked over to Tatum as the song ended and sat next to him on the chair, he made a face and pulled her on his lap. Physical touch was one of his love languages while one of Sofia's were words of affirmation for hers. He placed his hand around her waist and sat up better to kiss her properly.

"You're perfect." He said against her lips.

"I'm hungry."

"I'm horny." Tatum said laughing.

"What the hell made you say that?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"I thought we were naming shit that the other person knew. Baby I can't make you pizza get done baking any quicker just like you can't handle whats wrong with me."

"But I can." She whispered looking into his eyes.

"You're not ready for me yet."

"You can't te-." She was cut off by the timer from Tatum's phone.

He stood up keeping his grip on her waist and carrying her to the kitchen. Faint echos of Moana played as he sat her on the island and opened the over removing the pizza that they had decided to eat tonight. Her phone started buzzing in her pocket she grabbed it and bit on her bottom lip seeing who it was. Tyler. Why would he be calling? Ah shit his probate.

Tatum stared at her waiting to see what she was going to do. Exhaling he grabbed two plates and a knife while he was preparing to cut the pizza she answered the phone before holding her finger to her lips singling Tatum to be quiet. He nodded and continued doing what he was about to do.

"Hey Sofia."

"Hey Ty." She gave him a soft smile in the camera making Tatum roll his eyes.

"You still coming tonight right?"

"Yeah of- of course." Tatum was currently standing in between her legs pulling the fitted cropped t shirt that she had on up. Seeing that she did not have on a bra he went to her left nipple and placed it in his mouth. She gasped but masked it with a cough sitting her phone on the island the only view that Tyler had right now was of the ceilings in Tatum's overly large house.