VII

23.

Tonight was their last night in Colorado and they were both currently getting dressed for a dinner

Tonight was their last night in Colorado and they were both currently getting dressed for a dinner. Sofia walked over to her ringing phone and looked at who was calling her on facetime. Tyler biting her bottom lip she looked at the outfit that she had on the bed before answering the call.

"Damn girl you got them out for me?" he asked looking at her boobs as they made an appearance from her grabbing the charger that had came out of the socket and fell on the ground.

"Shut up." she said laughing making Tatum fix his posture and frown up.

"Where you at ma? What you got goin' on tonight?" he asked sitting up in the in bed smiling at her.

Tatum walked over to her and took the phone putting it on mute "you got something going on with him?"

"No." she spat out snatching her phone back. "Why would you even ask me that?"

"He's been blowing you up all day and now he's calling you ma then he gone say some fucking 'you got them out for me' ion like that shit Sofia." he looked down at her then the phone making sure that Tyler couldn't see his face "tell him that you out of town with your man if it's nothing going on with the two of you."

Taking the phone off of mute she rolled her eyes at Tyler making him smile "what's up ma?"

"My boyfriend don't like hearing you call me that."

"Oh I'll stop tell twin I apologize on some real shit." he placed the blunt between his lips and inhaled it exhaling the smoke he started typing making stuff appear on her screen 'you wanna let me eat ya pussy one of these days he ain't gotta know.'

Shaking her head no she gave him a soft smile. Tatum watched her as he put his slacks on "Tyler I'll call you later I was in the middle of getting ready for a date." She said it softly now feeling bad about answering the phone for him.

"Ok be safe have fun and remember safe sex is great sex kids" he hung up the phone instantly.

Sofia sat her phone back on the nightstand and walked over to Tatum wrapping her arms around his waist from the back she kissed him on the spot where her mouth was closest to. "I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way."

"You good, it's not even you it's him something is off with that boy" he removed her hand and turned around so he could face her "I'm sorry for making you call me your boyfriend I was just jealous and wanted to piss him off."

Her heart dropped a little once he said that she wanted him to mean the word when he called himself that boyfriend her boyfriend. Nodding she backed away from him and walked to her side of the bed putting on the black stockings she was zoned out the words 'piss him off' ran laps around her brain. They did things like a couple he said he didn't care that he was her professor so what was the problem? She was doing everything right in her mind cooking, cleaning, helping him out with certain things. It's not like he forced her to do any of those things she just genuinely wanted to.