VI

20.

𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 (𝙽

𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 (𝙽.)
/ɪˌ𝚕𝚎𝚔𝚝𝚛əʊ𝚔ə𝚗ˌ𝚟ʌ𝚕𝚜ɪ𝚟 ˈθ𝚎𝚛ə𝚙𝚒/
(𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢) ​
A 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗

"Who is this?" The doctor asked staring at Brittney fixing the gear on her head he stepped back.

"Tatum" she whispered her leg started shaking once she said it "please don't do it again, please don't."

"Max wave." He stood back and watched as her body shook rapidly from the shocks seeing the dark yellow fluid flow from her gown he made a face. "Stop" one of the workers halted the machine and watched what was going on the doctor walked up to her stepping directly in her urine "pass me the photo" another man gave it to him and went back to his place "this man right here you will not remember when your sixty days are up he will not be a real person nor will he be a figment of your imagination."

Her head dropped allowing the tears to fall freely "I'm sorry" she said moving around in the chair. Moving her legs she moved her feet out of the pee.

"Clean up, feed her, bathe her, and bring her back." He said walking out of the laboratory and heading directly to his office.

Once he walked out three women unbuckled her and sat her in the leather wheelchair before cuffing her to the arms of it. Her head slumped back as they rolled her out of the room taking her to her bedroom they unbuckled her once the three of them and two security guards had closed and locked her door. Taking her out of the chair and laying her on the second bed they started cleaning her up with soap and water she stirred on the bed making the women jump back and the guards get the shield and needle ready.

Exhaling seeing that she wasn't moving anymore they all went back to cleaning her when they were done they dressed her in the joggers and white t shirt that the patients recieve when once they are done with intake. One of the nurses left to clean the wheel chair while the other two did her hair putting a sleek low bun in before giving her the red grippy socks and putting her back in the wheel chair.

Rolling her out of her room they pushed her to the dining hall parking her chair by a random man they gave her a shot to wake her up. Opening her eyes she groaned out rolled her neck looking around she saw other people. The nurses walked to the wall and observed her with their pen and pads. The guards stood next to the door just incase she tried to run.