•Sister's Brother-in-law•

{Song recommendation-
"KASHMIR MAIN TU KANYA KUMARI" from "Chennai Express"}

{Song recommendation- "KASHMIR MAIN TU KANYA KUMARI" from "Chennai Express"}

SHUBMAN GILL
28. Indian Cricketer.
Indian Cricket Team's captain.

ADVIKA SHARMA
24. Model.
~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Advika's POV:

My beauty sleep was broken by mom, who told me to wake up and help her with some household works.

And do you know the reason?

My sister and her newly wedded husband is coming today at our house. But I don't have any problems with them coming as they are my partner for gossiping but their whole family is coming!! But I have some problems with someone.

Whatever mom has already woken me up, and I couldn't sleep after I wake up fully. That's my habit.

I got up from my bed and did my morning routines. And got dressed up in a suit and as they would be coming within an hour or two. And I couldn't be dressed up in a tshirt and shorts infront of the in-laws of my sister, right?

Whatever, I went downstairs and started helping my mom with the frying of the aalu parathas. Neither I like aalu paratha that much nor do di and jiju. Then for whom my mom is making aalu parathas? I have no idea at all.

While I was frying the parathas, we heard car honks, which meant that all of them arrived. We stopped where we were and put the parathas which were already fried in the hotpot to keep them warm. And then me and mom got out of the kitchen.

Mom went and hugged Keart aunty, my sister's mother-in-law. My father also hugged Lakhwinder uncle, my sister's father-in-law. They were laughing and talking with each other. I went and touched the feets of my sister's in-laws and hugged jiju at first.